Need advice on this cycle?

Hey this is going to be my fifth cycle I did 3 beginner Cycles which involves testosterone Dianabol and Winstrol. since then I have run deca and more Winstrol and test. I was very skinny when I started and now I have more size I am currently up to 170 lb and 27 years old.
I was thinking of doing testosterone enanthate 500mg a week along with Anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks and then adding in Masteron to finish. Will this work?

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey this is going to be my fifth cycle I did 3 beginner Cycles which involves testosterone Dianabol and Winstrol. since then I have run deca and more Winstrol and test. I was very skinny when I started and now I have more size I am currently up to 170 lb and 27 years old.
I was thinking of doing testosterone enanthate 500mg a week along with Anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks and then adding in Masteron to finish. Will this work?
You can use test with winstrol to start and run masteron the whole cycle I dont see why you would split it, make sure aromasin is there

Mobster

V.I.P.
When did you start, what did you weigh and how tall are you?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i dont see the point in using mast here... what is your goal? you never make mention of that... is that not literally the most important aspect of this? is is not rather difficult to make a recommendation without knowing that?

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You are pretty young and underdeveloped for being 5 cycles in. I would rather you focus on nutrition and training vs thinking steroids will do the work for you.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
What exactly is your goal? Masteron is a cosmetic drug that gives no gains. Only hardening abd vascularity for those already very lean