Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for first cycle

Ztbb

I’ve been doing a ton of research recently and wanted a final few opinions from the experts. I’m 21 years old so it’s obvious that anabolic steroids are out of the question. I want to go pretty light with sarms considering it would be my first cycle. I have been looking into mk2866 and mk677. Im 5’10, 155 pounds and have been pretty skinny my whole life. I definitely need to put on some weight and muscle. Would these two sarms stacked work well for me? Or is there better options?

Also, what would my prep and pct look like if I followed through with this stack? I obviously want to be prepared and have everything on deck before putting anything into my body.

Advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

yes you can use them. LGD and RAD are also excellent choices for good lean bulking

pct i recommend a light SERM and a natty test booster.

make sure you use sarms.forsale or umbrella, A LOT of fake sarms out there

Steve gave you great advice. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I’ve been doing a ton of research recently and wanted a final few opinions from the experts. I’m 21 years old so it’s obvious that anabolic steroids are out of the question. I want to go pretty light with sarms considering it would be my first cycle. I have been looking into mk2866 and mk677. Im 5’10, 155 pounds and have been pretty skinny my whole life. I definitely need to put on some weight and muscle. Would these two sarms stacked work well for me? Or is there better options?

Also, what would my prep and pct look like if I followed through with this stack? I obviously want to be prepared and have everything on deck before putting anything into my body.

Advice and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
welcome to anabolex

if you want to jump on sarms I suggest this

25mgs ostarine mk
25mgs testolone rad
10mgs yk11
n2guard (organ support)

pct
nolvadex and n2generate or ostazol low dose

when you start your sarms log make sure to post your log journal

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My sarms cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

base the cycle on rad140 with ostarine and please post a LOG journal

50mgs ostarine mk2866
25mgs testolone rad140
10mgs yk11
organ support try it with n2guard

and please share your LOG journal

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

bros 1st cycle with sarms is good with rad/ostarine/yk11 thats a good mix and LOG it on anabolex
welcome to anabolex

if you want to jump on sarms I suggest this

25mgs ostarine mk
25mgs testolone rad
10mgs yk11
n2guard (organ support)

pct
nolvadex and n2generate or ostazol low dose

when you start your sarms log make sure to post your log journal

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My sarms cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
How many weeks should I run this cycle? And what would my pct doses look like?

Welcome to Anabolex, and you're definitely in the right place for guidance on your cycle, if you need gear, do not hesitate to check out the approved sources here, UPsteroid is one of many great sources, goodluck!

Here is what i would consider.. you are having a more difficult time gaining weight being 5'10" and only 155... obviously your diet is going to need to be changed and you are going to need to start getting in a lot more calories... so mk677 makes sense to get your appetite going but you would definitely want to stack with it.. also, keep in mind to really get the most out of 677 you want to go a good 6 months on it... you can go less but you will never get all that you should out of it running it too short.. i would go with mk2866 and acp-105 as your other two... you can get size, strength, lean and dry muscle, endurance, healing and acp will really harden up muscles and give more definition as well.. you never want to try to gain too much too fast because it will destroy your joints, ligaments and tendons... when you are already that far undersized, and you put hormones into your body along with fixing your diet, it can be very very rapid, even with compounds that generally dont add that type of size... so you cant go insane with what you run but still want to get the job done in the right manner...

here is the layout

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day