Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with night sweats and fever on cycle

Msdleo

Had a question about my current cycle and issues i am having
I’m doing 1000mgs a week test Enanthate, primobolan 500mgs a week and doing 4iu’s per day HGH
Dealing with a fever and sweats at night. Took my temperature and it approaches 99-100 at night. During the day no problems
Any idea what could be going on here? I'm 52 years old and I have been using steroids for the past 15 years and this has never happened before

15 years of abuse is why it'd happened... I can only imagine what you have put your body through if the majority of your cycles are over a gram of gear for that long. Plus being in your 50s you are asking for problems or you are having a reaction to the carrier oil any of those really.

when your body has a fever it is trying to get rid of what it views as an invader

you could simply not be reacting well to the gear. a lot of people call it 'test flu' and that is pretty much where your body things the steroids are a virus and reacts accordingly. it isn't good at all and you should try another brand. try napsgear

well.. you are 50 years old and running abusive amounts of steroids on top of it so without trying to be a dick, i think if you cant look at that and figure it out, then you did zero research and should just stop because you are going to do nothing but yourself.. you would assume that at your age you would be far more responsible than this

I’m doing 1000mgs a week test Enanthate, primobolan 500mgs a week and doing 4iu’s per day HGH
Dealing with a fever and sweats at night. Took my temperature and it approaches 99-100 at night. During the day no problems
Any idea what could be going on here? I'm 52 years old and I have been using steroids for the past 15 years and this has never happened before
Make sure you are drinking nothing but water, no alcohol and no caffeine after 10am. Hit the gym early if possible. Reduce the test to 250mg twice a week. I like Wed and Saturday. I have no experience with primo so I'm not sure on that.

Also try to do a cold plunge in the morning!

thats high amount of steroids

you should lower your doses and add n2guard

your gear is dirty

switch to para pharma and watch the difference

bro drop the test to 500mg its way too high

Follow advice given. Dial back your doses and possibly get new gear. Where is the gear from you belive is causing you issues?