Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy chicken recipes

Sisuej28

Looking to change up my diet and simplify things
Starting to eat more chicken but need some help when it comes to cooking healthy chicken. I do have a grill and also an oven and stop top
how would you recommend I cook chicken that's still tastes good and is still juicy on the inside and not dry. When i bake it, it gets too dry

Looking to change up my diet and simplify things
Starting to eat more chicken but need some help when it comes to cooking healthy chicken. I do have a grill and also an oven and stop top
how would you recommend I cook chicken that's still tastes good and is still juicy on the inside and not dry. When i bake it, it gets too dry
i just dry cook it with salt in an air fryer

always bbq your chicken

i use FODY bbq sauce to marinate it

you can also make your own marinade at home with lime, paprika, coconut oil and black pepper/salt

There are several ways to cook chicken that will result in juicy, flavorful meat that is not dry. Here are a few options to try:
  • Grilling: Grilling chicken is a great way to add flavor and keep the meat moist.
  • Roasting: Roasting chicken in the oven can result in juicy
  • Sous-vide: Sous-vide is a cooking method that involves cooking food in a water bath at a precisely controlled temperature.
  • Slow cooking: Slow-cooking chicken in a slow cooker or Instant Pot can result in tender, juicy meat that is full of flavor.
I hope these suggestions help you to cook juicy, flavorful

I really prefer to bake my chicken with a convection oven but you can easily cook it on your stove top. You may want to try lean ground chicken as well, which cooks very nicely with vegetables together on a stove top. You can easily find 99% lean ground chicken or ground turkey out there

Bought a pellet smoker last year and it makes the best chicken I ever tasted, but a gas grill works the same.
Invest in a digital meat thermometer and set the timer to go off at 165 degrees. Perfect chicken

Seasoning marinade I used yesterday:
smoked paprika
onion powder
garlic powder
dash of pepper
dash of salt
teaspoon vinegar
olive oil
water

mix in zip lock bag and marinate for 24 hours

Grill

OR

How to Cook Chicken Breast on Stove​

This aptly named Easy Juicy Chicken Breast recipe offers a simple method to cooking chicken breasts on the stovetop. Finishing the breasts in the oven in a covered skillet with a little broth helps ensure that the chicken breasts don’t dry out.

1: Pound and Season the Chicken Breasts​

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Cover 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with plastic wrap or place in a large resealable bag. Pound the chicken to an even thickness with a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet. Season both sides of the chicken liberally with salt and pepper.

2: Sear the Chicken In a Skillet​

Heat a medium skillet (with lid) over medium-high heat. Add a splash of olive oil and swirl to coat the skillet. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook for 1 minute without moving. Flip and cook for 1 more minute on the second side.

3: Finish Cooking the Chicken In the Oven​

Add 2 tablespoons chicken stock to the skillet, cover the skillet with a lid and transfer it to the oven. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes. Set the skillet on the stovetop (no heat) with the lid still on; let sit for 8 minutes more without lifting the lid.

4: Check for Doneness and Serve:​

After 8 minutes, check the chicken’s internal temperature by inserting an instant read thermometer into the thickest part of the breast; it should read 165 degrees F. Slice and serve.