Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Pharmacies - Competition

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Hey everyone, Euro Pharmacies brings you my first competition in QUITE a while. Doing another one in 4-6 months and right now its time to get healthy and build some motha-fuckin muscle...

I made an error in the video and spliced in two shots of 529, will have to upload the 550 later. But, let's be real the squat isn't what I came for... I came for that 501.6 bench press and hot damn did it happen.

Next competition squat will be more priority and we will be going for 600 squat.

My peak for this competition ran the following EP products:
MK677 - Appetite baby
M1T - 10mg a day
Superdrol - 20mg a day (14 days)
Tren - 100mg/day (10 days)

The backbone of my cycle which was ran for 2-3 months was:
250 Test Cyp
400 Masteron
300 NPP
10mg Tbol (as I got closer to peak weeks I got rid of Tbol and did 10mg Dbol instead--I wanted a bit more water retention)
Sometimes the Masteron dosages went up, I topped at 600mg.

Euro Pharmacies and I will continue our journey together for my next event. The backbone of my cycle MIGHT change. It will either be:
250 Test Cyp
400 Masteron
400 Primo

or
250 Test
400 Masteron

Hit me with questions below.
Lets GOOOOO
Team EP!

what is the purpose of using the masteron ?

Masteron is great at enhancing neurological drive, people often associate it with a cutting drug, but overlook the neurological component.

Masteron is great at enhancing neurological drive, people often associate it with a cutting drug, but overlook the neurological component.
this is why i ask for you, normaly people use to cutting just in final fase to give hardness, i dont know abou this.
it's much use in powerlifting competition ?

this is why i ask for you, normaly people use to cutting just in final fase to give hardness, i dont know abou this.
it's much use in powerlifting competition ?

I can't speak on what most powerlifters take and don't take. I can say that some pretty big hitters in terms of consultants recommend Masteron for a myriad of reasons in strength sports.
-Low side effects / low risk
-Anabolic
-Keeps estrogen in check IF you are not taking a lot of steroids that convert in high levels to estrogen
-Neurological, which helps with movements that require neuromuscular coordination

HIghly recommend its use when you are running something for a long period of time, you want to run something like Masteron which has low sides and its benefits can accrue over time.

I can't speak on what most powerlifters take and don't take. I can say that some pretty big hitters in terms of consultants recommend Masteron for a myriad of reasons in strength sports.
-Low side effects / low risk
-Anabolic
-Keeps estrogen in check IF you are not taking a lot of steroids that convert in high levels to estrogen
-Neurological, which helps with movements that require neuromuscular coordination

HIghly recommend its use when you are running something for a long period of time, you want to run something like Masteron which has low sides and its benefits can accrue over time.
i have some here, in the future i will try, thanks for this valuable tips.