Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female low sex drive after steroids

carina48

anyone females go through this? I've been lifting for 10 years and using steroids for 3 years off and on. I've mostly used small doses of test, oral primo and anavar. on cycle i tend to get a boost in sex drive and then it comes back to earth. but lately it seems like i get less effects when on and when i come off it tanks.

Im not a female but I trained with a girl that was on gear for years. I think women and AAS is very difficult if you use too much its really bad in terms of sides. Small doses of oral primo and anavar are alright, mainly very low dose of anavar 2.5mgs or so. Sex drive probably drops when test levels drop.

women still need testosterone just like men still need estrogen, clearly not as much but its still needed... you can absolutely run a test booster after your cycles and you should... n2generate will be of great help to you

females don't have testes so steroids have no effects on that

they are very strong hormones and can change things. if you had a big libido boost on cycle and then came off then it makes sense that roller coaster caused changes. also could be other issues going on mentally.

It can be tricky because on one cycle you can have a libido boost and on the next, a decrease in drive. Fluctuating hormones cause the body to react differently sometimes.

no one can really give you any suggestions here without seeing some blood work, because this would be equivalent to making an attempt to hit the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded.
. we can all get suggestions to treat the supposed symptoms. however what's the long-term goal, I think we all know the answer and that's to return to a normal healthy functioning sex drive.

however in the meantime you can take a low dosage of Melanotan II , this has been shown to increase sensitivity and sexual arousal and desire in females and men as well.. unfortunately for men it's random and uncontrollable erections, and the same thing happens for females with their clitorious. it fills with blood and becomes very sensitive at the same time sending signals from the potentary..

it's a Band-Aid but it will get you by and you don't need much

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
X 21 year old college athlete female Steroids and SARMS 22
Jayne Scott Female bulking question Steroids and SARMS 31
A 28 year old female sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 6
W best female sarms cutter Steroids and SARMS 6
K sarms for female lifter Steroids and SARMS 6
N female anavar dosage Steroids and SARMS 8
P female anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
G possible to cycle as a female with just injections? Steroids and SARMS 8
W crazy female lactation post cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D winstrol/clen stack side effects female Steroids and SARMS 8
R female who stinks on steroids Steroids and SARMS 5
E female first cycle help Steroids and SARMS 7
P female shredding on ECA? Steroids and SARMS 8
M female bodybuilder and clen Steroids and SARMS 8
C proper way to spot someone as a female Steroids and SARMS 6
H water quality and female competing Steroids and SARMS 7
P female diuretic pre show Steroids and SARMS 9
Barbie22 first time var cycle for female Steroids and SARMS 89
AldoLove using test for libido (female) Steroids and SARMS 17
M female desperate to get back in the grind Steroids and SARMS 7
V cycle female help Steroids and SARMS 6
C female NPC nationals help Steroids and SARMS 8
T female chest exercises Steroids and SARMS 8
N female question, lipo an option? Steroids and SARMS 9
M blood in urine while on anavar, female Steroids and SARMS 8
R female stomach issues Steroids and SARMS 8
V test prop cycle female Steroids and SARMS 16
S best workouts for new female Steroids and SARMS 7
E is female bodybuilding dead? Steroids and SARMS 2
F female interested in primo Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The shocking connection between low testosterone and mental health: Dylan Gemelli Podcast with David Lee Steroids and SARMS 17
M What would you do with low T levels at my age? Steroids and SARMS 23
J GW + ostarine for low sides? Steroids and SARMS 18
D most efficient and low sides from masteron and tren? Steroids and SARMS 21
E tren cycle and low energy Steroids and SARMS 22
P Can sarms cure low self esteem? Steroids and SARMS 19
J Low SHBG Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
K Using tren low dose long term Steroids and SARMS 15
Bark666 Low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 34
P Low testosterone symptoms and cures Steroids and SARMS 17
Finestgears Approved Anastrozole: Best ways to treat low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15
U Sarms and low energy help Steroids and SARMS 18
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
danshep89 Extremely Low Testosterone- Recommendations Encouraged Steroids and SARMS 115
D Testosterone high or low? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. Steroids and SARMS 16