Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Approved Log First cycle Trt log

Bark666

V.I.P.
Logger
Hi I’m joe this is my first log I’m 24 years old 5’9 270 pounds I’d say my body fat is around 20-25% I train 6-7 times per week 5 days of intense weight training and 1-2 days of light cardio and lifting a little just to keep my motivation up
My testosterone levels are at about 220 just a little under I have blood work done last year and it was almost the same but my body fat percentage was higher and weight so that’s when I started to make a change
My diet consist of Whole Foods and high fats and and high protein I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day and sleep atleast 8 hours a night
My plan is to self trt starting with 150 mg per week pinning twice a week and after a month or so I was planning on having blood work done so I can adjust accordingly
With gen labs 200mg per ml
1 mg per week of arimidex split into .5 mg on Monday and .5 mg on Thursday
And hcg for 4 weeks every 2 months so when I do come off trt if I want kids it’s not a complete shock to my body yes I understand that my body won’t produce its own testosterone wise on trt but if I wake up the twins every now and again i think I won’t fuck myself up
Once my order comes in I’ll be posting atleast every other day a while ago I did a cycle of clenbuterol for 6 weeks and lost around 30 pounds
 

Attachments

  • A3C24F2D-127A-4275-8883-D20A216C29DB.jpeg
    A3C24F2D-127A-4275-8883-D20A216C29DB.jpeg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 455
Hi I’m joe this is my first log I’m 24 years old 5’9 270 pounds I’d say my body fat is around 20-25% I train 6-7 times per week 5 days of intense weight training and 1-2 days of light cardio and lifting a little just to keep my motivation up
My testosterone levels are at about 220 just a little under I have blood work done last year and it was almost the same but my body fat percentage was higher and weight so that’s when I started to make a change
My diet consist of Whole Foods and high fats and and high protein I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day and sleep atleast 8 hours a night
My plan is to self trt starting with 150 mg per week pinning twice a week and after a month or so I was planning on having blood work done so I can adjust accordingly
With gen labs 200mg per ml
1 mg per week of arimidex split into .5 mg on Monday and .5 mg on Thursday
And hcg for 4 weeks every 2 months so when I do come off trt if I want kids it’s not a complete shock to my body yes I understand that my body won’t produce its own testosterone wise on trt but if I wake up the twins every now and again i think I won’t fuck myself up
Once my order comes in I’ll be posting atleast every other day a while ago I did a cycle of clenbuterol for 6 weeks and lost around 30 pounds
@Bark666 I'm happy to see you share your log.

Diet needs to be expanded, please post actual meals and food and times you eat.

training needs to be expanded, please post actual sets and what you train and how.

To properly guide you we need to get details so we can help you make changes as a community of professionals. If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a DETAILED LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. Just basic I eat "1500-2000" calories says nothing to us and wont help us help you.
 
Hi I’m joe this is my first log I’m 24 years old 5’9 270 pounds I’d say my body fat is around 20-25% I train 6-7 times per week 5 days of intense weight training and 1-2 days of light cardio and lifting a little just to keep my motivation up
My testosterone levels are at about 220 just a little under I have blood work done last year and it was almost the same but my body fat percentage was higher and weight so that’s when I started to make a change
My diet consist of Whole Foods and high fats and and high protein I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day and sleep atleast 8 hours a night
My plan is to self trt starting with 150 mg per week pinning twice a week and after a month or so I was planning on having blood work done so I can adjust accordingly
With gen labs 200mg per ml
1 mg per week of arimidex split into .5 mg on Monday and .5 mg on Thursday
And hcg for 4 weeks every 2 months so when I do come off trt if I want kids it’s not a complete shock to my body yes I understand that my body won’t produce its own testosterone wise on trt but if I wake up the twins every now and again i think I won’t fuck myself up
Once my order comes in I’ll be posting atleast every other day a while ago I did a cycle of clenbuterol for 6 weeks and lost around 30 pounds
@Bark666 I like you coming here and opening up and sharing, we welcome you to the anabolex family.

My first suggestion don't use hcg period, and if you want to come off TRT that's when you will use HCG, for now dont use it.

We need you to start sharing detailed diet and training details, please do that.
 
hcg bad idea its estrogen will make you gain weight
drop that for sure
 
May 2nd 2023
Sleep 11pm last night to 7am this morning

Diet

1 gallon of water throughout the day

9am
Half a sleeve of cheddar rice cakes with water
12pm half a sleeve of cheddar rice cakes with water and a quest protein bar with water
5pm c4 energy drink with water after
8pm 1 pound of top sirloin cooked on a charcoal grill with a dry rub seasoning

5pm
Chest and shoulders today (kinda light today gym was busy hard to get any machines)
Everything I do is 5 sets of 12 with 4 seconds of retracting and 1:30 of rest between each set
Chest press machine at 115 pounds
Incline press at 70 pounds per side
Pec fly machine at 115 pounds
Shoulder press at 100 pounds
Dip machine at 240 pounds

Please let me know if there’s anything els I should be adding
I don’t take supplements or pre workouts or anything at the moment feel free to give me some recommendations
 
Also not I’m a mechanic so I’m on my feet all day swinging hammers turning wrenches lifting tires transmissions ect
 
bro yo look good. nice tight stomach
Lol like 4-5 years ago I was a lean 200 pounds then what I’m now assuming was low test really fucked me up I gained almost 115 pounds in the matter of 2-3 years a few months ago I decided to try and be healthier and figure out my issues this photo was from March 23rd
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
UndoTyping Approved Log TRT and MOTS-C Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 198
CookieBaah Approved Log 2026 Recomp Cycle Log TRT, HGH, Retatrutide Steroids and SARMS 106
Robarock Approved Log My first TRT and Peptide growth cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 122
Noah Wixx Approved Log Wrist Injury Recovery Cycle - TRT, BPC157,TB500,HGH,Trizepatide, Mots-C, GW501156,Log With US-Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 151
SolivigantYB Approved Log My TRT cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 13
obsessiveindecisive Approved Log TRT and Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 135
testNthc Approved Log My 1st HGH and TRT+ cycle log Steroids and SARMS 122
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 22
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
F First cycle following trt Steroids and SARMS 4
S Steroids Trt or full blown Cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
P I'm on TRT and considering doing my first cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
M Mild TRT Cycle Steroids and SARMS 25
L Best cutter cycle for TRT guy Steroids and SARMS 14
Rhino1975 First time cycle 46 trt and healthy Steroids and SARMS 27
R TRT vs real cycle where is the fine line? Steroids and SARMS 9
K TRT patient first cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 8
D go on trt or cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
G Using TB500 for better results on cycle Steroids and SARMS 0
Y Heavy Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 2
R Adding T-bol to my next tren cycle Steroids and SARMS 4
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 741 - EVO brother "James Creeper" with Equipoise and Cycle research Steroids and SARMS 4
G First Cycle Thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 1
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 732 - MarkNV is back, Life and Cycle Steroids and SARMS 4
P adding some Tren into my cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Iain Valliere Reveals His Current Cycle, 16 Week Diet and Comeback Plans | #38 Shier X Shed Steroids and SARMS 5
G EQ cycle. Maximum amount of time I should run it Steroids and SARMS 6
S Need help with winstrol to finish out my cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
bossbigzz Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Tren Anavar Reta Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 7
SmallGainsBigProblems Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 82
I Finishing the cycle with some winstrol to dry out? Steroids and SARMS 5
R How to add proviron to finish out my cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
Richard Brown NapsGear When a Steroid Cycle Becomes a Dangerous Drug Cocktail Steroids and SARMS 1
R How much proviron should I add to my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 6
R figuring out how to run winstrol in a cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
Krock21 Approved Log 2026 Cutting Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 34
R Competition cycle with high-dose EQ Steroids and SARMS 9
C Doing a short cycle with testosterone prop Steroids and SARMS 6
E How much equipoise and testosterone for a competition physique cycle? Steroids and SARMS 7
dementus Approved Log Bulking cycle - EQ, test, deca and anavar Log with US-Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 14
M Steroids First Cycle Planning/Assistance Steroids and SARMS 0
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
Krock21 Approved Log Bulk cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 61
J Advice on how to add DECA to my existing cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
Dylooo Approved Log Testosterone Retatrutide cutting cycle log Steroids and SARMS 23
W Adding tren to my cycle for the last six weeks Steroids and SARMS 7

Similar threads

Top Bottom