Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On TRT and 1st cycle question

One

So I’ve been on TRT for about 3 years now. 60mg of test cyp 2xweek
500 iu of HCG 2xweek
1/4 anastrazol 2xweek
My test levels approx 850
Est 23 pg/mL
Blood work all good
5’8”
188lbs
I’ve been working out since I was 15 of course some ups and downs but still pretty athletic condition. I want to put some size on now
I’m looking to do a Test,Deca, Dbol cycle
Week 1-6 Test Cyp 200mg 2/week
DBol 37mg/Day split into 3
Deca- 300 mg/week
HCG- 500iu 2xweek
Anastrazol- ???
Caber- ????

Week 7-12 Drop the DBol
Continue Test, Deca and HCG
What about the Anastrazol and caber?

Since I’m on TRT I just go back to my normal TRT doses as before?

Thank for any help 🍻

i would keep test and deca to about 300 each per week and I would STRONGLY suggest not exceeding 4 weeks of dbol.. you are going to have to get your ai and caber dose dialed in through trial and error.. its would be more ideal to just go test and dbol since this is your first real cycle, to learn your body response to one other compound.. its not easy to get dialed in for your first time when deca is involved, which has the potential for so many sides on its own.. you do whatever you want, but i know if you were my client, i would not advise this cycle yet

you are missing a crucial thing here with nandrolone, that is a dht derivative

i would add in proviron before i worry about caber

i would keep test and deca to about 300 each per week and I would STRONGLY suggest not exceeding 4 weeks of dbol.. you are going to have to get your ai and caber dose dialed in through trial and error.. its would be more ideal to just go test and dbol since this is your first real cycle, to learn your body response to one other compound.. its not easy to get dialed in for your first time when deca is involved, which has the potential for so many sides on its own.. you do whatever you want, but i know if you were my client, i would not advise this cycle yet
Ok, so test and Dbol only? Save the deca for another day. Will do 👍
So I don’t need the caber for this cycle.
Test and Dbol doses sound good?

Week 1-4 Test Cyp 200mg 2/week
HCG- 500iu 2xweek
Anastrazol- .5mg EOD

Week 5-12 keep everything the same and drop the Dbol?

Ok, so test and Dbol only? Save the deca for another day. Will do 👍
So I don’t need the caber for this cycle.
Test and Dbol doses sound good?

Week 1-4 Test Cyp 200mg 2/week
HCG- 500iu 2xweek
Anastrazol- .5mg EOD

Week 5-12 keep everything the same and drop the Dbol?
you are on the right track.. i would not go over 30 mg of dbol but that is entirely up to you.. when you start getting higher, the risk outweighs the benefits and you will find more estrogen and toxicity issues than are worth it overall but you do whatever you feel you are comfortable with... just know what comes with the higher doses...

Reactions: One
@dylangemelli I have a question that you might have an answer for. I'm in week 7 . We went over my cycle before. I'm at 800 test-e / 400 tren-e and I noticed in the begining my appitite was crazy but that tappered off dramatically after week 2-3. My appitite is not what I need it to be. I am NOT eating enough to maximize my tren use. Do you know anything about Megestrol (Megace) ? If it is an option where might I get some

@dylangemelli I have a question that you might have an answer for. I'm in week 7 . We went over my cycle before. I'm at 800 test-e / 400 tren-e and I noticed in the begining my appitite was crazy but that tappered off dramatically after week 2-3. My appitite is not what I need it to be. I am NOT eating enough to maximize my tren use. Do you know anything about Megestrol (Megace) ? If it is an option where might I get some
hey bro, make sure to start your own threads with questions.. i know 100% you mean no harm but generally its best to start your own thread because it can be considered hijacking another persons thread..

i would NOT use megestrol whatsoever... higher doses like that can cause you an issue with appetite amongst other things... tren often times can kill an appetite as well..

some of the best options for appetite increase are mk677, ghrp6 and ghrp2 in that order

you are on the right track.. i would not go over 30 mg of dbol but that is entirely up to you.. when you start getting higher, the risk outweighs the benefits and you will find more estrogen and toxicity issues than are worth it overall but you do whatever you feel you are comfortable with... just know what comes with the higher doses...
Thank for the help Dylan 🍻

So I’ve been on TRT for about 3 years now. 60mg of test cyp 2xweek
500 iu of HCG 2xweek
1/4 anastrazol 2xweek
My test levels approx 850
Est 23 pg/mL
Blood work all good
5’8”
188lbs
I’ve been working out since I was 15 of course some ups and downs but still pretty athletic condition. I want to put some size on now
I’m looking to do a Test,Deca, Dbol cycle
Week 1-6 Test Cyp 200mg 2/week
Deca- 300 mg/week
HCG- 500iu 2xweek
Anastrazol- ???
Caber- ????

Week 7-12 Drop the DBol
Continue Test, Deca and HCG
What about the Anastrazol and caber?

Since I’m on TRT I just go back to my normal TRT doses as before?

Thank for any help 🍻
@One welcome to the anabolex.com family

For your cycle, we have many views and I think (just example) your dbol dose makes no sense like 37mgs you'll never measure that out. Deca 300mgs and HCG? thats estrogenic like crazy. Cabergoline (dostinex) for what?

Lots of problems with this cycle but the MAIN problem starts with the fact that we do NOT know anything about you at all. We need to see your LOG journal with your diet, training cardio sleep supplements and TRT injections and timing to really help you. We can guide you but CANNOT truly do it without a LOG.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

why not use deca here? it is mild and great for appetite

go with para pharma at ugfreak

the cycle you propose is fairly conservative but that doesnt mean we should suggest anything to you before seeing your LOG journal