Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time cycle 46 trt and healthy

Rhino1975

So everyone I started trt 4 weeks ago 200 mg week cyp 1 mg week antistrolzole 1000iu hcg week. I'm 6 3 218 about 16 percent bf. I ordered extra test cyp from D S. I don't take any medication and have never done a cycle. I am healthy. All labs are good. Trying to get back in shape after a back surgery. Any advice would be great thank you!

TRT is just a proper dose of test. you do not need an AI and hcg

run the proper dose which is 90-125mg a week. that is all. 200 is too much

TRT is just a proper dose of test. you do not need an AI and hcg

run the proper dose which is 90-125mg a week. that is all. 200 is too much
Ok the 200 is all from the doctor it's all pre dosed like that. 8 hcg syringe 4 test pre mixed with antistrolzole. The extra cyp I had from when I was doing it myself. I wanted to add too it for a cycle to get some of my mass back! And of course go back to my trt dose which is exactly as listed. Thank you for the input

bro you should cycle up now that you fresh receptors
I bumped too 350 today fresh receptors. Is this sufficient. I have one para pharma cyp 250 on hand from are friend at d s supply I am on vacation for the next two months so I have plenty of time for the gym. Thank you for any advice

200 is the max on trt and really not necessary unless you have a sever condition... its very very very rare to need an ai on trt and hcg is fine but not constantly... every 3-4 months, go 4 weeks at 1000 ius per week.. then take 3-4 months off, if you are intent on using it... to this day i havent used it on trt and ive been on about 6-7 years... ive seen far too many people over do it

Ok the 200 is all from the doctor it's all pre dosed like that. 8 hcg syringe 4 test pre mixed with antistrolzole. The extra cyp I had from when I was doing it myself. I wanted to add too it for a cycle to get some of my mass back! And of course go back to my trt dose which is exactly as listed. Thank you for the input
your doctor is doing what he is trained to do which is over prescribe medications. it is your obligation as a patient to communicate with your doctor and make the final decision

So everyone I started trt 4 weeks ago 200 mg week cyp 1 mg week antistrolzole 1000iu hcg week. I'm 6 3 218 about 16 percent bf. I ordered extra test cyp from D S. I don't take any medication and have never done a cycle. I am healthy. All labs are good. Trying to get back in shape after a back surgery. Any advice would be great thank you!

If you do a first cycle go with a test base for sure

testosterone cypionate 500mgs/week
equipoise 200mgs/week
anavar 50mgs/day
cardazol 5 caps/preworkout
n2guard 7 caps cycle support liver kidneys

AI aromasin 12.5mgs ED EOD

I would completely revamp your protocol. If you are using an AI then your test dose is too high. Never use an AI on TRT. Start your test at 100mg per week, get bloods 4-6 weeks in, adjust your dose accordingly. You want to ensure you are at the high end but still in the normal range. No need for HCG either unless you are trying to have kids.

Ok the problem is my test and antistrolzole come over mixed same syringe! All my stuff from men's health clinic comes in a box with prefilled syringes. 4 syringe with test cyp 200mg with 1mg antistrolzole then 8 syringes with hcg 500ui the directions say one syringe I'm per week of test which includes 1mg ai. The hcg I could eliminate if I wanted and I don't know I may want kids not sure. However the Hcg says Two times a week sub the cyp bottle I have is because I was thinking about using extra to gain some mass lost from surgery if that makes sense thank you

Ok the problem is my test and antistrolzole come over mixed same syringe! All my stuff from men's health clinic comes in a box with prefilled syringes. 4 syringe with test cyp 200mg with 1mg antistrolzole then 8 syringes with hcg 500ui the directions say one syringe I'm per week of test which includes 1mg ai. The hcg I could eliminate if I wanted and I don't know I may want kids not sure. However the Hcg says Two times a week sub the cyp bottle I have is because I was thinking about using extra to gain some mass lost from surgery if that makes sense thank you

You should do self trt and you dont need to worry about prefilled syringes

Ya I didn't realize it could be gotten so easily till after but I only pay 99 a month for my box so I might consider doing that thank you for the advice.

Screenshot work on thread?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-201039.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-201039.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210423-201026.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-201026.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 66
bro i would get your own gear, no pre mixes

Ya this was before beginning trt so I should probably get them checked again. My doctor said he will check them at 6 months . Need top see where 200 is putting me thanks

Apart from the TRT. You then say you're healthy with good bloods but are then why the TRT?