Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time var cycle for female

Barbie22

Growing Newb
I'm 22 years old and 140 pounds at 5'3 and want to try var for the first time. I'm thinking about doing 5mg a day for like 5 or 6 weeks and then going from there. I was wondering if i should follow a low fat diet or another type of diet to get the most results. i just want to lose some weight here.

I suggest you start with gw 10mgs/day (cardarine) with low dose cardazol before using steroids. I tell my g/f sarms before steroids all the time.
You look kind of like my g/f she also trains 6days/week but I got her on gw instead of var.

you are so young... are you sure you really want to do that? i really would not recommend that whatsoever... sarms would be the much safer and smarter option

If your goal is to lose weight and burn fat, the key to success is calorie deficit.
There is no better diet than another, the only thing that matters is staying in a calorie deficit.
this is achieved with the right diet and moving more so as to burn more calories during the day.

After that you can insert a whole series of substances that help in this sense.
Anavar however would not be my first choice for fat loss. unless you have a muscle mass that you have to "protect" from the catabolism given by low food.

In general, all drugs with adrenergic activity, selective agonist of β2-adrenergic receptors such as the famous and abused clenbuterol.
Bronchodilators, asthma products.
Albuterol
Ketotifen
salbutamol
Formoterol
... endless list

Thermogenic products
thyroid hormones T3 - T4
DNP (do not touch it!)
yohimbine (affects alpha receptors and also makes hunger go away, great product)
helios
ECA stack
caffeine
ephedrine
aspirins
synephrine
... another endless list

SARMs* such as GW (cardarine) and S4

HGH or the better HGH frag 176-191

A whole list of more or less dangerous products ... but at least they are not ANDROGENS like anavar.

Let us know what you decide to do so we can help you further

*Sarms
remember that sarms are not androgenic like steroids, except for some special cases, but that unlike the aas they are not yet much studied and there are no long-term studies/cases on what they really do in the human body, so they are not to be consider as safe as other more known drugs.

If your goal is to lose weight and burn fat, the key to success is calorie deficit.
There is no better diet than another, the only thing that matters is staying in a calorie deficit.
this is achieved with the right diet and moving more so as to burn more calories during the day.

After that you can insert a whole series of substances that help in this sense.
Anavar however would not be my first choice for fat loss. unless you have a muscle mass that you have to "protect" from the catabolism given by low food.

In general, all drugs with adrenergic activity, selective agonist of β2-adrenergic receptors such as the famous and abused clenbuterol.
Bronchodilators, asthma products.
Albuterol
Ketotifen
salbutamol
Formoterol
... endless list

Thermogenic products
thyroid hormones T3 - T4
DNP (do not touch it!)
yohimbine (affects alpha receptors and also makes hunger go away, great product)
helios
ECA stack
caffeine
ephedrine
aspirins
synephrine
... another endless list

SARMs* such as GW (cardarine) and S4

HGH or the better HGH frag 176-191

A whole list of more or less dangerous products ... but at least they are not ANDROGENS like anavar.

Let us know what you decide to do so we can help you further

*Sarms
remember that sarms are not androgenic like steroids, except for some special cases, but that unlike the aas they are not yet much studied and there are no long-term studies/cases on what they really do in the human body, so they are not to be consider as safe as other more known drugs.

I want to burn fat and get a flatter stomach. I want to be very lean and big butt like instagram model is my goal.

I'm sorry I read the list above but I don't understand any of the list. I'm a blond 😋👱‍♀️

Everyone has given some great advice.

I would not use any sarms or AAS yet.. you’re still very young, you don’t wanna tax your organs, especially anything dealing with hormones - you might want children one day.. just hang tight with diet+exercise.

I highly recommend finding a coach/trainer someone certified and local to help guide you through the process of macro and micro nutrients and proper exercise.

Reglardess of sexual orientation - 22/23 is too young and I would never recommend AAS.

Everyone has given some great advice.

I would not use any sarms or AAS yet.. you’re still very young, you don’t wanna tax your organs, especially anything dealing with hormones - you might want children one day.. just hang tight with diet+exercise.

I highly recommend finding a coach/trainer someone certified and local to help guide you through the process of macro and micro nutrients and proper exercise.

Reglardess of sexual orientation - 22/23 is too young and I would never recommend AAS.

But you say I will tax organs but I will use oragan support would that hang? 🤓😘

I would get some cardarine from sarms.forsale

It is non hormonal and excellent for fat loss as well as endurance

But you say I will tax organs but I will use oragan support would that hang? 🤓😘
glutathione
tudca
Choline & Inositol
Methionine
Astaxanthin
NAC
R-ala

are the best options you can take for a detox.
However, keep in mind that the liver has the ability to regenerate itself
and one booze night is much heavier than using anavar.

Yea but I'll be 23 soon :love: You said sarms, can I just use 1 sarm?
LMFAO and your point that you will be 23 is what?? LOL you are SO young! dont ruin that!

yes, of course you can use just 1 sarm... you can do whatever you want, its your choice regardless but if you are asking if you can get results with just one sarm, then yes, absolutely you can

Diet diet diet diet correct the diet first and foremost, secondly i didn't touch anything until I was 31 , I highly suggest you stick with non hormone affecting compounds

GW
SR9009

If you've never experienced GW its exercise in a bottle amazing endurance and cardiovascular booster

Use sarms.forsale if you do decide to go with sarms .