Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time var cycle for female

LMFAO and your point that you will be 23 is what?? LOL you are SO young! dont ruin that!

yes, of course you can use just 1 sarm... you can do whatever you want, its your choice regardless but if you are asking if you can get results with just one sarm, then yes, absolutely you can

I just found out you are the sarms expert :love: How about just using GW? also is it legal to use sarms?

Diet diet diet diet correct the diet first and foremost, secondly i didn't touch anything until I was 31 , I highly suggest you stick with non hormone affecting compounds

GW
SR9009

If you've never experienced GW its exercise in a bottle amazing endurance and cardiovascular booster

Use sarms.forsale if you do decide to go with sarms .

I do diet already. I eat 2 times per day now. Lunch at 12 and dinner at 6. I also exercise. Don't have a boyfriend and shy to talk to guys so I just work on my fitness and uni. :geek:

glutathione
tudca
Choline & Inositol
Methionine
Astaxanthin
NAC
R-ala

are the best options you can take for a detox.
However, keep in mind that the liver has the ability to regenerate itself
and one booze night is much heavier than using anavar.

I don't understand those lol 🤣 Is there 1 thing I can take to detox?

Safest anabolics for female are clenbuterol and anavar , but please be careful buying anavar because almost all faked . My wife use 20mg anavar from EP and amazing no sides at all

I'm considering GW now but need to learn more.

GW is nice but I’m not a fan of the bioavailability. I wouldn’t recommend anything more than just reaching out to a few online coaches and getting your diet and training regiment critiqued. If your diet is in check and your training is hard and deliberate you will see significant results. I’m not too much older than you, I wish I had held off using SARMs and AAS just a tad bit longer. I went in with a full head of steam and took way too high of doses too quickly and it crashed my endocrine system pretty badly, even though I followed proper PCT protocols.

I tell you all of this because I’m all for people remaining healthy and strictly following a diet and training plan.

There are some great minds here, post your diet (macros/micros) and what you’re doing in the gym. It’s worth a shot before diving into the game of PEDs.

You only eat 2 times a day ? Umm are those 2 big meals and how many calories that sounds like you are dangerously under eating ?

I was lurking and read about fasting on the other forum "Evo" right? You call it.
I started eating 2 times per day, meal is not big. Today I ate brown rice chicken breast 1 tbsp flaxseed 2 cups of steamed veggies and did that 2 times.

Safest anabolics for female are clenbuterol and anavar , but please be careful buying anavar because almost all faked . My wife use 20mg anavar from EP and amazing no sides at all

Anavar from EP? Does this EP have clenbuterol too?

GW is nice but I’m not a fan of the bioavailability. I wouldn’t recommend anything more than just reaching out to a few online coaches and getting your diet and training regiment critiqued. If your diet is in check and your training is hard and deliberate you will see significant results. I’m not too much older than you, I wish I had held off using SARMs and AAS just a tad bit longer. I went in with a full head of steam and took way too high of doses too quickly and it crashed my endocrine system pretty badly, even though I followed proper PCT protocols.

I tell you all of this because I’m all for people remaining healthy and strictly following a diet and training plan.

There are some great minds here, post your diet (macros/micros) and what you’re doing in the gym. It’s worth a shot before diving into the game of PEDs.

I had a coach before had to fire him for sending me D pics 😂 I dont have a b/f but guys do you think girls want to see your D the first thing. NO! so I had to get a new coach.

Still. Have someone criticize your micros/macros and training.. no one is sending pictures like there here.

We are here to promote wellness and help anyone who is willing to ask.

Sorry for the past experiences.

Still. Have someone criticize your micros/macros and training.. no one is sending pictures like there here.

We are here to promote wellness and help anyone who is willing to ask.

Sorry for the past experiences.

I don't mind the pics but guys remember D pics don't turn girls on 😂 its just gross the way guys do it.

I have some ideas on getting to about 115 I hope all this advice helps.

Well that is super disgusting and unprofessional no coach should ever be a scumbag like that, sadly they exist, yes post up the entire Marco break down diet and how often you train, tons of knowledgeable people here to help.

Well I am supposed to tell you to take all the drugs... buttttt
5-10mg is all you will ever need unless you are competing in bodybuilding or a high level physique competitor.

The rest is just your diet and training. Act right :)

Bikini girls need 5mg of anavar and cocaine. We call them cokini girls :) lol

Seriously stay away from harsh drugs.
Diet
Sleep
5mg anavar
More sleep

Are you serious about the "cocaine"? is that really whats needed? 😔

I've never done drugs before. I only smoked 1 cigarette with a friend in highschool and never drank more than 1 beer. 😖