Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting beer out of system

ericDF

Alcohol and beer drinking sup
I was caught drunk driving and caused a serious accident and part of my deal was that I would have to refrain from drinking so they do test me for alcohol via breath. . to beat the test is there a supplement that I can take beforehand that can help dilute the alcohol out of my system. A friend of mine suggested drinking like 2 gallons of water and washing my mouth out with mouth wash right before the test lol

I was caught drunk driving and caused a serious accident and part of my deal was that I would have to refrain from drinking so they do test me for alcohol via breath. . to beat the test is there a supplement that I can take beforehand that can help dilute the alcohol out of my system. A friend of mine suggested drinking like 2 gallons of water and washing my mouth out with mouth wash right before the test lol
I dont like drinking and driving dont do it!

2 gallons of water, 20 caps n2guard and rest for at least 1-2 hours. BUT DO NOT DRIVE DRUNK!

i'm pretty sure they can tell if you are trying to cheat a test.

alcohol has destroyed countless families and lives

and drunk driving is the dumbest thing you can do, if you get into an accident drunk driving and someone dies then you can go to prison for a long time. if you get into an accident even if it is your fault and you were clean then usually you end up with no problems.

DONT DRINK period I hate drunks

DRIVING DUNK IS A CRIME

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

TRT Doctors and Alcohol