Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting some collegen in

DON21roy

what is the best collagen supplements that you guys can buy from an online store currently going. looking to get some improvements to my injuries that I've been getting and also help heal my body a little bit hear this stuff is amazing

what is the best collagen supplements that you guys can buy from an online store currently going. looking to get some improvements to my injuries that I've been getting and also help heal my body a little bit hear this stuff is amazing
bone broth is the best way to increase collagen imo

agreed bone broth for the man

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Bone broth soup or cow's foot soup if you can get it.

Home made bone broth