Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

goroids.in did I get fake testosterone?

Ceryus32

Newbie
So I’m five weeks into my testosterone cycle. Something is definitely up. When I was two or three weeks into it I reached out to goroids and let them know that this product didn’t feel right. I usually can feel a change pretty quickly when I get on testosterone because I naturally have low levels
they told me to wait another week or two which I did. I’m doing 500 mg a week and not seeing any changes to my libido, to my muscle mass, any water retention or anything. Do you think I got fake testosterone?
 
So I’m five weeks into my testosterone cycle. Something is definitely up. When I was two or three weeks into it I reached out to goroids and let them know that this product didn’t feel right. I usually can feel a change pretty quickly when I get on testosterone because I naturally have low levels
they told me to wait another week or two which I did. I’m doing 500 mg a week and not seeing any changes to my libido, to my muscle mass, any water retention or anything. Do you think I got fake testosterone?
goroids.in is not a safe source dont use them they have really bad reviews

 
thank you for pointing this out they've had a lot of complaints
yes I believe you got fake testosterone next time use naps
 
yes you likely did
make sure next time you go with para pharma from ugfreak
they have legit testosterone we've already tested their stuff
 
why would you not trust the approved sources we have on here?
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O goroids.in scammed for 2K Underground 13
W goroids.in scammed out of 10K Underground 12
A goroids.in horrible numbers on their gear Underground 12
Y goroids.in is F rated Underground 12
V a failure using goroids.in Underground 24
M goroids.in is a scammer confirmed Underground 21
L Goroids.in stay away from their products Underground 22
K Goroids no go Underground 12
B don’t use goroids! Underground 15
J Goroids.com is a fake site Underground 13
L Goroids screwed me Underground 14
D Goroids.com website down? Underground 14
K Goroids.com bad PIP Underground 12
M goroids didnt deliver my order scammed Underground 10
K I was scammed by goroids Underground 19
G genlabs.st did me dirty Underground 12
W gear4gym.com why did I use them? Underground 11
I did some primo from online-steroidsuk.com and no good Underground 10
H domestic-supply.com did I get fakes? Underground 22
J dragonpharmastore.net they did me dirty Underground 15
R dragonpharmastore.com did I get hosed? Underground 32
G Did i lose my money? Pureanabolics.bz Underground 110
K Basicstero.ws did they screw me? Underground 22
F Did I get scammed with zphcstore? Underground 28
G Why did i use cartanglobal.com? Underground 21
B Roidsseek.com did they mess up? Underground 19
R Did pharmahgh.net steal money? Underground 19
R Why did matrixlabs not get back to me? Underground 19
L Roidbazaar.cc, did i get scammed? Underground 17
T cdnonlinelab.is has fake testosterone and I do NOT recommend it! Underground 8
P interpharmserv.is fake anavar Underground 8
G hormonesource.com primobolan cheap and fake Underground 7
R pharmabeast.com fake primobolan Underground 9
P roidspot.net fake anavar Underground 8
P gymchemist.co fake testosterone ruined my cycle Underground 9
M Body-Anabolics.com fake dbol Underground 8
B steroids-canada.net fake tren made me sick Underground 6
I biopharma.bz fake tbol for sure Underground 9
K nexuspharma.to sent me fake anavar Underground 8
D deuschem.com fake test E Underground 8
U AASvault.is testosterone is fake confirmed Underground 8
H etalaze.to fake test prop worst PIP ever Underground 8
H arlrussia.ru fake tbol made me bloat Underground 8
O pro-supps.com fake hgh proof Underground 8
F Purity Source Labs fake primo Underground 7
W gbnstore.to fake anavar Underground 3
Fella Finn Approved BEWARE of FAKE Domestic Supply Sites!! Underground 4
A bolderonline.com fake testosterone again Underground 9
P hormonesource.com fake testosterone confirmed Underground 9
H supremesteroids.to fake TRT Underground 8

Similar threads

Top Bottom