Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grad student looking for sarms

Vasenaw

Hello graduate student here who goes to school full time. My life is studying, going to class and working out at my university gym. I work out with some student athletes so I take it really serious
I’m looking to try sarms to help with studying and performance in the gym
currently 22 years old and I weigh approximately 217 lb and I'm 6'3
I was looking to use either lgd4033 or rad140 with sr9009
was thinking about doing 25 mg of each for 12 weeks then coming off for 4 weeks and then going back on another 12 weeks. would this be a good plan?

Hello graduate student here who goes to school full time. My life is studying, going to class and working out at my university gym. I work out with some student athletes so I take it really serious
I’m looking to try sarms to help with studying and performance in the gym
currently 22 years old and I weigh approximately 217 lb and I'm 6'3
I was looking to use either lgd4033 or rad140 with sr9009
was thinking about doing 25 mg of each for 12 weeks then coming off for 4 weeks and then going back on another 12 weeks. would this be a good plan?
Rad and stenabolic is fine

25mgs rad140
20mgs steanbolic

25mgs rad
20mgs stenabolic
cardazol

taking PED's for help with studying isn't something that i can get behind. i worked 2 jobs and went to school fulltime and managed all that without consuming an ounce of stimulants, ped's or anything else. college is about getting stronger

if you need help with studying or focus, then you should be looking at nootropics.. .while sarms have a ton of benefits, thats not really one of them when it comes to helping with focus...

Umbrella Labs has the biggest catalog of nootropics you can find so i would definitely check that out.. .

in terms of your cycle.. .

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

if you need help with studying or focus, then you should be looking at nootropics.. .while sarms have a ton of benefits, thats not really one of them when it comes to helping with focus...

Umbrella Labs has the biggest catalog of nootropics you can find so i would definitely check that out.. .

in terms of your cycle.. .

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan got you covered.........