Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growing Season & Injury Healing - PSL Labs

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Starting to fill back out, need to get back 100% on the meal plan...still haven't played that card. I am eating clean-ish but not clean and not nearly regimented enough.

When meal prep laziness kicks in, I really should think about paying for a delivery service...even if it is stupid expensive I'd only do it for a few weeks.

On a personal note the hardest part for me with getting going again on the diet is that in-between stage where you look descent but not shredded. hard to get motivated enough to get strict. But, once you force yourself strict and start seeing new veins it becomes super rewarding and easy to stay strict. lol

As some of you know I injured my tricep pretty bad getting ready for a bench competition this month, so am nursing my right side and trying to train around the injury.

[Anabolic Stack]
250 Test E
600 Masteron
20mg Dbol (increase to 40mg later)

[Healing Stack] - I have not yet ordered this stack, what are some of yall's thoughts on dosages!? Always enjoy people's feedback
BPC-157
TB4
CJC-1295/Ipamorelin

Looking good, thats a great stack though I would bump the test to 500mgs.

For peptides, BPC and CJC is a good stack with tb5, add some igf-1 too.

Looking good, thats a great stack though I would bump the test to 500mgs.

For peptides, BPC and CJC is a good stack with tb5, add some igf-1 too.

Not a big fan of running the test high, its kind of a hammer trying to do all jobs. I prefer to use specific anabolics for specific purposes.
I do bump as high as 500mg when I am closer to a strength training competition, but other than that it stays pretty low.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

About time I start this cut! my side fat is getting a bit out of control, but my erectors are ready to eat some shit for dinner.

ckcrown84
you are a freak in the gym , keep it , you look amazing .

Can you help me more with best way to take tb500 and bpc147?

Some people said ipamorelin + cjc1295 is the hgh on budget ?

ckcrown84
you are a freak in the gym , keep it , you look amazing .

Can you help me more with best way to take tb500 and bpc147?

Some people said ipamorelin + cjc1295 is the hgh on budget ?

I have not used TB500 or BPC147 to provide much feedback.
Currently taking HGH 2IU AM/PM
Not really in the budget to surpass that.

4 ius is a great dose to beggin and have good results but with hgh the more the better , over 10ius is when you go another level but is very hard to affort it

4 ius is a great dose to beggin and have good results but with hgh the more the better , over 10ius is when you go another level but is very hard to affort it

I would spend my budget more toward food! haha
I am broke

Yes my friend HGH should be used only when you have a good finacial life because is not the base to sucess like anabolics , diet and training . HGH only if you have money after buy all food , cycle.