bicep injury workout adjustment

how do i adjust my workouts? My right bicep is messed up right now and in pain, i would say it is in constant pain and it isn't the good soreness type of pain. maybe a light tear or something. I tried working out and it feels like a charlee horse and it is hard to pinpoint the exact spot on the bicep

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
how do i adjust my workouts? My right bicep is messed up right now and in pain, i would say it is in constant pain and it isn't the good soreness type of pain. maybe a light tear or something. I tried working out and it feels like a charlee horse and it is hard to pinpoint the exact spot on the bicep
Probably best to stop training arms for now. Concentrate on legs for now and lower body like abs.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
muscle tears are injuries that will heal no problem as long as it isn't a severe tear and trust me you would know if it was.

give it a week off and then hit again

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
I’m not a medical provider but since I was a young lad my mother taught me about this thing, it’s really quite fascinating.. it’s called “rest” and if after you rest you still experience discomfort you take your ass to the doctor and explain the situation.

In this magical land of doctorville they have devices that allow them to visually penetrate the skin and observe muscle tissue, tendons, ligaments and even as deep as bones.

Really cool shit. It’s quite exciting times.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
This is a great time to focus on your lower body and let the injury heal. Do not rush back or push it because you can easily just make it worse.