Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having carpal tunnel symptoms

Felix

Hello I’m new to the community!! I’m also new to taking steroids I started with 500mg of Test-E and dbol (30-40mg) for a kick starter but went down when the test started to kick in. I stop taking it over time but after 8 weeks I was starting to get that tingling sensation on my hands basically carpal tunnel syndrome. It got worse over time so I lower my dosage to reduce water retention, I also started to do cardio a lot more often which did help but it didn’t fully go away. I don’t wake up with my hands asleep anymore which before it was soo bad I couldn’t handle it. I also wasn’t getting any bad reaction with that dose of test-E no acne no nothing beside blood pressure which at its peak was 90/178 I’m pretty sure it was high because of the Dbol. Recently my Blood Pressure has been in the healthier range of 78/135. I have gained a good amount of muscle and strength so I know the gear wasn’t fake, big shout to OSGear lol. My question is has other people gotten this because I did a lot of research and I couldn’t find anything maybe I wasn’t looking in the right places. I did see a video from more plates more dates saying growth hormone can cause that but I’m not taking (GH) Can you guys give me some tips/advice I appreciate it a lot. I’m not a pro I still got lots to learn. Thank you

how long did you run dbol ? have you had any bloodwork done? have you ever used steroids before because it just does not sound like you have at all... you have a ton of aromatization going on with those doses and so there is a very high rate of estrogen conversion, which can and will cause water retention which in turn can certainly put pressure on joints, ligaments and nerves...

Hello I’m new to the community!! I’m also new to taking steroids I started with 500mg of Test-E and dbol (30-40mg) for a kick starter but went down when the test started to kick in. I stop taking it over time but after 8 weeks I was starting to get that tingling sensation on my hands basically carpal tunnel syndrome. It got worse over time so I lower my dosage to reduce water retention, I also started to do cardio a lot more often which did help but it didn’t fully go away. I don’t wake up with my hands asleep anymore which before it was soo bad I couldn’t handle it. I also wasn’t getting any bad reaction with that dose of test-E no acne no nothing beside blood pressure which at its peak was 90/178 I’m pretty sure it was high because of the Dbol. Recently my Blood Pressure has been in the healthier range of 78/135. I have gained a good amount of muscle and strength so I know the gear wasn’t fake, big shout to OSGear lol. My question is has other people gotten this because I did a lot of research and I couldn’t find anything maybe I wasn’t looking in the right places. I did see a video from more plates more dates saying growth hormone can cause that but I’m not taking (GH) Can you guys give me some tips/advice I appreciate it a lot. I’m not a pro I still got lots to learn. Thank you
@Felix welcome to the Anabolex family :) happy to see you share

@OSGear has the good gear so you pumped the dbol

but you see the issue you having now is related to many things, MANY MANY things and might be other issues there right, like you might have other problems we dont know.
We can help you but the anabolex family needs you to share so we can learn more about you.
start by putting up a NEW thread with your LOG journal , add diet training history cycle info and more so we can understand you more and guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

how long did you run dbol ? have you had any bloodwork done? have you ever used steroids before because it just does not sound like you have at all... you have a ton of aromatization going on with those doses and so there is a very high rate of estrogen conversion, which can and will cause water retention which in turn can certainly put pressure on joints, ligaments and nerves...
Thank you for the response!! This my first time running any sort of steroids, my cycle was 500mg of Test E split into two shots a week and 1mg of Arimidex once a week but went up to 2 pills a week when I felt estrogen levels were high. At one point I went up to 1 pill every other day testing how I felt but I stuck with 2 pills a week because my joints were hurting due to me crashing my estrogen levels. I ran Dbol for about 1-2 months I finished one pack and a half of 50 pills of 10mg. Doses were about 30-40mg but went down when I started to feel symptoms of the test starting to run through my system which was about 6-8 weeks. Ima be honest I raw dogged it and didn’t get my blood work done before starting my use of anabolic steroid which was a stupid mistake I know. I recently went to the doctor and told them about my use, the doctor was very unfriendly and rude because of my use of anabolic steroids. The doctor said my blood work was good and discharged me. When I got my blood done on that I was taking 350mg of test a week/ no Dbol. During this time I was already beginning to take lower doses of Test and no dbol. each week I would go down 50mg of test each week until I hit 250mg. Rn I’m running 250mg of test I plan on going down 200mg this coming up week and basically doing a blast and cruise. What would be your advice should I cycle off or continue with a blast and cruise? My goal is once I get closer to my dream physique I do plan to stay at a lower dose.

@Felix welcome to the Anabolex family :) happy to see you share

@OSGear has the good gear so you pumped the dbol

but you see the issue you having now is related to many things, MANY MANY things and might be other issues there right, like you might have other problems we dont know.
We can help you but the anabolex family needs you to share so we can learn more about you.
start by putting up a NEW thread with your LOG journal , add diet training history cycle info and more so we can understand you more and guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

click that

in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
Thank you very much for the welcome!! I will get on this cycle log and journaling asap. Thank you again, I appreciate it!

One issue is simply adding muscle or weight. So now bigger you are putting more pressure on your arms when asleep. Equally training hard = wear and tear
First off thank you for the response I appreciate it!! I was thinking this too because I was gaining soo much weight while also losing soo much weight, I was basically recomping. My body fat went down a lot here’s a picture of muscle mass, fat mass, etc. Also I do train hard/ over workout, I workout 3 hours a day 6 times a week, recently I’ve been working out 10 days straight before I take an off day. Even before I started my use I would train hard, the only issue was my diet was bad. Which was why I was basically fat and strong. When I hopped on the gear In the beginning I was still eating bad, but over time ate healthy because I didn’t want to mess up my health when I started to see my blood pressure being 90/178 and my heart felt like it was gonna come out my body. At my peak I use to weight 278 but would fluctuate with weight a lot, in the beginning of my cycle I was losing a lot of weight even when eating junk food but over time I was gaining a lot of weight assuming it was muscle because I was eating healthy and actually getting my protein intake of 250g of protein a day. Rn I weight 243 so I actually lost a lot of weight while also retaining a lot of my muscle obviously.

Attachments

• IMG_3733.jpeg
    IMG_3733.jpeg
    461.1 KB · Views: 9
Thank you very much for the welcome!! I will get on this cycle log and journaling asap. Thank you again, I appreciate it!
@Felix waiting on your LOG lets get one up for the anabolex family today :)

First off thank you for the response I appreciate it!! I was thinking this too because I was gaining soo much weight while also losing soo much weight, I was basically recomping. My body fat went down a lot here’s a picture of muscle mass, fat mass, etc. Also I do train hard/ over workout, I workout 3 hours a day 6 times a week, recently I’ve been working out 10 days straight before I take an off day. Even before I started my use I would train hard, the only issue was my diet was bad. Which was why I was basically fat and strong. When I hopped on the gear In the beginning I was still eating bad, but over time ate healthy because I didn’t want to mess up my health when I started to see my blood pressure being 90/178 and my heart felt like it was gonna come out my body. At my peak I use to weight 278 but would fluctuate with weight a lot, in the beginning of my cycle I was losing a lot of weight even when eating junk food but over time I was gaining a lot of weight assuming it was muscle because I was eating healthy and actually getting my protein intake of 250g of protein a day. Rn I weight 243 so I actually lost a lot of weight while also retaining a lot of my muscle obviously.
It's an issue many wanna have without understanding it MIGHT actually be an issue. By way of an example I drape an arm over a pillow when I sleep on my side to stop any problems and make it comfortable to sleep. In your case, even if it was just fat lose, more muscle (which is harder) will push on other tissue inc nerves and the like. We recently did a podcast on what it's really like being big (278 is big)

Try the pillow thing for a night.

unfortunately nerve issues are common in what we do

it's important to work on flexibility and Mobility I highly recommend doing some hot yoga that will help alleviate the pinching on the nerves

It's an issue many wanna have without understanding it MIGHT actually be an issue. By way of an example I drape an arm over a pillow when I sleep on my side to stop any problems and make it comfortable to sleep. In your case, even if it was just fat lose, more muscle (which is harder) will push on other tissue inc nerves and the like. We recently did a podcast on what it's really like being big (278 is big)

Try the pillow thing for a night.
Never thought about it like that which actually makes sense because I’ve gained soo much size in a short time and I got pretty big arms so the structure of my arms probably got some nerve damage or got pinch. I’m glad this carpal tunnel feeling has gone down dramatically. Doing cardio, lower doses of anabolics and consuming a lot less salt has helped a lot, and I’m pretty sure I have hit nerves when injecting because I inject on my delts I’m assuming this is also a reason why it was bad before. Thank you again for the advice I really appreciate and I’ll definitely try the pillow thing

unfortunately nerve issues are common in what we do

it's important to work on flexibility and Mobility I highly recommend doing some hot yoga that will help alleviate the pinching on the nerves
Before I was stretching a decent amount but recently I stopped but ima start doing it again. Also I inject on my delts and I have definitely hit my nerves multiple times before. That can also be the reason why I’m having these symptoms of numbness I’m assuming, but recently it hasn’t been nearly as bad as before, doing cardio consuming less salt, lowering my weight and lower dosages of anabolics has helped a lot. I think right now ima stay with a low dosage so I can let my body repair itself and get use to this change. Thank you again for the advice I really appreciate it!

Before I was stretching a decent amount but recently I stopped but ima start doing it again. Also I inject on my delts and I have definitely hit my nerves multiple times before. That can also be the reason why I’m having these symptoms of numbness I’m assuming, but recently it hasn’t been nearly as bad as before, doing cardio consuming less salt, lowering my weight and lower dosages of anabolics has helped a lot. I think right now ima stay with a low dosage so I can let my body repair itself and get use to this change. Thank you again for the advice I really appreciate it!
@Felix possible but there are other symptoms also you might be having off the cycle you not clear of

can you start the LOG we asked for? anabolex family is waiting :)

click that

if you've got nerve issues it can linger for weeks or months
it just depends on what you're doing

if you grow a lot of size quickly it can irritate the nerves
that will cause these types of issues

there is a small chance that it might not be carpal tunnel
it could be something else more serious

very important to put up a long here
this way we can track what could be possibly going on

I'm concerned that it may be something more serious
but then you said that your blood pressure was good