headaches post workout

Yolanda29

I never get headaches normally but whenever I have a tough workout I start getting a headache halfway through and it keeps going for hours. I have to take an aspirin after my workouts to make the pain go away. does anyone else ever go through this and if so what can I do to help with this> it really sucks

GHgut4life

V.I.P. Gold
For women I suggest a little aspirin before training like 50mgs to get the blood to flow with 2 caps of cardazol.

SteveSmi

tension headaches happen with a certain % of the population unfortunately. this means when you are under a stressful physical condition you will get one.

you will hopefully eventually 'grow out of it'. i don't recommend using a drug before a workout, that is going to likely cause stomach upset and then you will be throwing up

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P. Gold
I never get headaches normally but whenever I have a tough workout I start getting a headache halfway through and it keeps going for hours. I have to take an aspirin after my workouts to make the pain go away. does anyone else ever go through this and if so what can I do to help with this> it really sucks

I get them all the time it sucks, but it's just something I got used 2 after a while

SanHawkio

Growing Newb
Sucks. I have one right now. Headaches are chronic for me, I have extremely sensitive eyes. Alls I know is it’s something many people deal with on the regs so man up. Maybe a little caffeine intra workout will soothe your headache

Mobster

One of the guys I coach gets it. I suspect he holds his breath and increases BP by doing so leading to neck tension.