Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello, I am new here.

Trident

I was vegan for quite a while, I’m saying maybe 5-6 years. But I recently quit to eat cooked meat again. My first few meats consisted of bison and beef which arose my cholesterol and allowed me to do a heavier workout/exercise. This being said I am now eating different types of foods now and I feel accomplished with my body/personality. This being said, I am not so tired or feel any fatigue. Not anymore am I fueling with just plant based products.
But hey, if you have the right implementation being vegan is ok, nothing wrong at all…

Now I am taking creatine and differing tissues derived from bovine. Let’s see where my progress is within the next 5-6 months.

Nice talking to you, thank you.

I was vegan for quite a while, I’m saying maybe 5-6 years. But I recently quit to eat cooked meat again. My first few meats consisted of bison and beef which arose my cholesterol and allowed me to do a heavier workout/exercise. This being said I am now eating different types of foods now and I feel accomplished with my body/personality. This being said, I am not so tired or feel any fatigue. Not anymore am I fueling with just plant based products.
But hey, if you have the right implementation being vegan is ok, nothing wrong at all…

Now I am taking creatine and differing tissues derived from bovine. Let’s see where my progress is within the next 5-6 months.

Nice talking to you, thank you.
and how about you post actual food pics for us?
welcome to the Anabolex fam @Trident

I am going to start taking pictures of these meals. I just tried the new “Jasberry Rice” it’s really good taste sweet and all. Also want to mix in ground bison with Vienna sausages and re-sausage it. Make it a bison/chicken/beef/pork mixture.

For fiber lately ive been eating the coconut flour I get from the leftover pulp after straining it (making coconut milk). Would mix a protein powder and a nut butter, it is a great energy snack or so. Also make dehydrated chips from proteinpowder/rice flour. I’ve just recently researched the benefits of sprouting grains before cooking them, so I’m onto that now.

Thank you for welcoming me, I will be of great service to Anabolex. Alright cool, this sounds great to me. Needless to say we should use time more efficiently, and always “one more.”

I am going to start taking pictures of these meals. I just tried the new “Jasberry Rice” it’s really good taste sweet and all. Also want to mix in ground bison with Vienna sausages and re-sausage it. Make it a bison/chicken/beef/pork mixture.

For fiber lately ive been eating the coconut flour I get from the leftover pulp after straining it (making coconut milk). Would mix a protein powder and a nut butter, it is a great energy snack or so. Also make dehydrated chips from proteinpowder/rice flour. I’ve just recently researched the benefits of sprouting grains before cooking them, so I’m onto that now.

Thank you for welcoming me, I will be of great service to Anabolex. Alright cool, this sounds great to me. Needless to say we should use time more efficiently, and always “one more.”
@Trident I would start with a food log so you can get things going and join the Anabolex family bro

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Top Bottom