Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often pizza?

Bzaweoi

I got a job working at a pizza restaurant while I’m in college and I get some good tips which really helps and I really enjoy making pizza and throwing the dough up in the air and I usually get a lot of customers watching me which gets me even more tips LOL
anyway we get free pizza at the end of the night if there are leftovers in my manager I guess feels bad for me because I live in a small apartment off campus and I’m really poor trying to get through college so he gives me lots of free pizza. The question is how much pizza can I really eat where it won’t affect my health?

U can eat as much pizza as you want, as long as you're a triathlete 😆

I got a job working at a pizza restaurant while I’m in college and I get some good tips which really helps and I really enjoy making pizza and throwing the dough up in the air and I usually get a lot of customers watching me which gets me even more tips LOL
anyway we get free pizza at the end of the night if there are leftovers in my manager I guess feels bad for me because I live in a small apartment off campus and I’m really poor trying to get through college so he gives me lots of free pizza. The question is how much pizza can I really eat where it won’t affect my health?
1 time per week slam the pizza but only 1 time like cheat meal

americanized 'pizza' is not really pizza no offense

its a bunch of fake ingredients put together that americans think is what people in italy actually eat. it isn't.

its one of the worst foods you can put into your body and i have no clue why people think it tastes good because it doesn't lol. people are just addicted to junk food like crack and think its good

I have pizza once a week and it hasn't affected me negatively whatsoever. They key is balance with the rest of your diet

Pizza is really bad for you I wouldn't eat it

the problem with pizza is all the crap they put in it

Once 1 month