Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to cook steak right on the grill

piric26

does anyone on here have a good steak recipe for the grill?
My wife just bought me a grill for outside. Its been YEARS since I grilled and I never been a good
cook anyway
what are the secrets to cooking the perfect steak?

the key with steak is letting it sit for an hour or two to get the internal temp up. it stays too cold in the fridge and when you grill it the outside overcooks and inside undercooks.

the 2nd key with steak is flipping it ONCE only. this helps lock in juices

all you need is salt and pepper with steak

My wife just bought me a grill for outside. Its been YEARS since I grilled and I never been a good
cook anyway
I use an air fryer not a grill thats better

i like steak rare with sushi

cook anyway
Plenty of videos on YouTube on cooking anything

If I have a good quality steak, I like to dry cure it for 28 days. Then like @SteveSmi said let it sit out of the fridge for an hour or two in order to equalize the internal and exterior temp. Get the grill as hot as possible through that bad hot on there for 2 - 3 minutes each side only turn it once.
IMO it is the dry curing process that really makes the steak. Anyone that has not tried it should.

There really is no secret to cooking. To me, it is more about getting a quality steak. If you do that you won't need anything more than a little bit of salt, pepper, or any other seasoning. Cook to medium at the most.