how to eat on nutrobal MK

Hey guys I am 23 years old and a buddy of mine hooked me up with some nutrobal MK and I am 2 weeks into it and my appetite is crazy high. Before this I had a crazy good appetite because I work out a lot and do a lot of cardio. I play soccer as well a few nights a week down at the park. I am lean right now about 11% but if my appetite is up and I eat more will I gain fat on this stuff?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
it will pass after a month... long term, mk677 is excellent for cutting... you just have to control yourself early on

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey guys I am 23 years old and a buddy of mine hooked me up with some nutrobal MK and I am 2 weeks into it and my appetite is crazy high. Before this I had a crazy good appetite because I work out a lot and do a lot of cardio. I play soccer as well a few nights a week down at the park. I am lean right now about 11% but if my appetite is up and I eat more will I gain fat on this stuff?
If you eat more than your body burns, yes you gain fat. Thats how that works

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
if you eat clean you will not put on bad mass. that is how that works cause you keep your metabolism stronger

part of nutrobal is the ability for you to eat more and not gain fat. cool stuff

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

Just make sure to eat good foods when you do eat, and if you are playing soccer a couple of times per week chances are this is your body asking for the additional nourishment it needs to recover. I wouldn't worry about hunger as much as I would about eating the right foods when I do eat.