Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m looking for protein choices

Halxeori

I have my eye on getting more protein in my diet and following a bodybuilder diet to build more muscle and lean mass
do you agree that if you up your protein and lower your carbs it’s a good way to lose body fat and gain muscle or is that not necessarily true?
The foods that I was looking at to increase my protein were eggs, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk
guys should add these things to my diet

I have my eye on getting more protein in my diet and following a bodybuilder diet to build more muscle and lean mass
do you agree that if you up your protein and lower your carbs it’s a good way to lose body fat and gain muscle or is that not necessarily true?
The foods that I was looking at to increase my protein were eggs, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk
i would get real beef red meat protein

protein still converts to sugar in the body via Glucogenesis it's what our bodies use for energy

so this idea you can eat a ton of meat and lose weight is laughable

if that was true every fat fuck I see you walking out of a steak restaurant would be lean as hell but they're not they have big guts

I wouldn't do milk a lot of people have trouble digesting it same thing with cheese and yogurt

fish and chicken