Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to recomp, but without anything harsh

Laozpeo

Seems like every recomp I read about involves people using really harsh steroids like superdrol, tren or anadrol. Would like to still lose body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time but don’t want to use anything rough.
You think I can run something simple like primo and test and get good recomp? Or is that just not plausible?
I’m 5’10’’ 188 pounds and 18% body fat, 28 years old

you shouldnt use any steroid at our current body fat... sarms would be the way to go ..

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Seems like every recomp I read about involves people using really harsh steroids like superdrol, tren or anadrol. Would like to still lose body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time but don’t want to use anything rough.
You think I can run something simple like primo and test and get good recomp? Or is that just not plausible?
I’m 5’10’’ 188 pounds and 18% body fat, 28 years old
recomp? I would go with some test and primo 300mgs

500 milligrams of Primo and 200 milligrams of testosterone works fine

for recomp i recommend tbol, proviron, maybe primo or EQ too. some test is good as well
ugfreak has it all !

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
Ravenson Approved Log My Recomp Cycle 2024 Steroids and SARMS 412
D Best way to recomp with success Steroids and SARMS 23
L Next steroid recomp cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Ravenson Approved Log My recomp cycle log Steroids and SARMS 986
J Loving my sarms recomp so far Steroids and SARMS 16
N hard recomp ahead Steroids and SARMS 16
F Mega shred and recomp stack Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
B Recomp on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Recomp sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 17
K YK11 good for recomp? Steroids and SARMS 13
W Time to recomp ! Steroids and SARMS 11
C Possible to recomp on this steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 14
E Looking for opinions on a recomp Steroids and SARMS 13
C Time to recomp Steroids and SARMS 7
T body recomp sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
P sarms stack for recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
Master of Nothing Post-Covid Recomp Cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Ask Me Anything Podcast #70 : How John Jewett Gained 20 lbs of Quality Muscle Without Getting Fat Steroids and SARMS 16
K boosting my muscle without harsh steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
C 3 sarm run without GW Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video DO NOT buy steroids or ped's without knowing how to use them first! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #31:Prepping with and without a coach Steroids and SARMS 13
P pct with or without sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19
T 2 weeks without testosterone Steroids and SARMS 13
X running steroids without training Steroids and SARMS 15
J cycle without an AI Steroids and SARMS 11
V Getting bloodwork done without a doctor? Steroids and SARMS 8
S bulking without steroids Steroids and SARMS 4
R running tbol without test Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #12 : Rest Periods That EVERY Elite Bodybuilder Needs! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #45 : ASMR Back Workout | 2024 Arnold Classic Prep Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #134 : Evan Centopani Debunks 5 Bodybuilding Myths Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #80 : Dieting through the Holidays with Lee Priest Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #123 : Are you sabotaging yourself with Inconsistent Dieting? | Bodybuilding Advice from Evan Centopani! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #62 : The Reality of Roid Rage: A Candid Discussion with Lee Priest Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #120 : The Difficulties of a Natural Competitor Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #114 : You Need To Stop Buying Frozen Fish! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #40 : Mortality Rates of Sugar & Alcohol Steroids and SARMS 14
W Do you think anything with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
jasonhill800 NapsGear Ask Me Anything : Pain Free After Years - Kratom Saved Me Steroids and SARMS 15
I Anything better than GW for fat loss? Steroids and SARMS 19
L Anything better then tren? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything! Steroids and SARMS 27