Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost parcel :( Rroids.com

lintonu

So Rroids seems to have lost my parcel
The tracking has it getting to my city and then it started to loop around
And then just stopped tracking
I asked them for a refund and they refuse. They say not their problem the post office
Lost the package. I don’t think this is right, shouldn’t they make sure i get it?

It's unfortunate that Rroids isn't helping you out. I doubt they're are trusted source on Anabolex. This is a common problem with unreliable sources. Next time you might want to try out a source that will guarantee you delivery. At UPsteroid, we offer the following:

OPTION II - DELIVERY WITH INSURANCE 1

SEIZURE AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED WITH IMMEDIATE RETURN OF YOUR ORDER

Upsteroid.com offers independent and optional insurance for +9% of the total amount of your order. This insurance guarantees the delivery of your package. In case of breakage, loss or in case of customs seizures, we send you a new order for free and immediately (online monitoring or a simple photo taken). The price of delivery with insurance varies according to the warehouse chosen:
express-delivery-insurance-steroidl.png

Over 80% of our customers choose the insurance option.

Unfortunately, many issues seem to come up often with these kinds of transactions and for many places, any sort of customer service is non existent or policies just are not in place whatsoever. The review sections are your friend as well as threads of feedback , pictures etc... These tools are here for everyone and so utilizing them would be as helpful as it gets

I use Domestic Supply exclusively knowing that they have the most trusted quality and reputation. I would strongly suggest to do the same!

I asked them for a refund and they refuse. They say not their problem the post office
Lost the package. I don’t think this is right, shouldn’t they make sure i get it?
Rroids.com probably not a safe best, ask for your money back

would not use Rroids.com myself

How did they lose it when you admit it's the post office?