Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

multi vitamin that works

td509

I am tired of wasting money on these cheap vitamins from walmart or gnc that don’t do a damn thing. I know they are a waste cause I pee out colors after using them. What is the point of doing that when I can be using a real product? Can anyone give me some advice on what to use?

I am tired of wasting money on these cheap vitamins from walmart or gnc that don’t do a damn thing. I know they are a waste cause I pee out colors after using them. What is the point of doing that when I can be using a real product? Can anyone give me some advice on what to use?
bro walmart? cmon bro

It wont matter which one you buy. They ALL do that. It's vitamin C and food dye. And colors? Like blue? Or ONE color (darker yellow)?