Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplementing with vitamin D

Cylon

I heard that vitamin D is an awesome thing to supplement with because it's good for your joints and Health. And that you're supposed to if you live in a cold climate get vitamin D supplement it because you're not getting enough of it from the Sun. My question is how do I take it if I supplement it

my advice is find a place with infrared sauna, you will get the benefits of the sun without the harmful UV

I heard that vitamin D is an awesome thing to supplement with because it's good for your joints and Health. And that you're supposed to if you live in a cold climate get vitamin D supplement it because you're not getting enough of it from the Sun. My question is how do I take it if I supplement it

You should take vitamin D daily I do. You should split the D dose 2 times per day and do it daily.

As per the label on the container it'll come with

Just get some sun grab grab some 3D Mutil: