PSL cycle help

ChurchBF3

Thank you @Vision for helping me with your threads.

I bought
3 x 10ml test enan 250mgs
2 x 10ml tren enan 200mgs
3 packs of anavar 10mgs

I have some liquid aromasin already 2 bottles and I got some liquid gw and for otc cardazol for my preworkout.

critique my cycle men 🤓

5'11 240lbs medium bf/ 2nd cycle
goal to get strong lean and bigger

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I like test/tren runs.
week 1-16
500mgs test enan/week
400mgs tren enan/week
first 8 weeks 50mgs anavar/day
n2guard 7caps/day (liver/organ/kidney support important)
aromasin 25mgs EOD
preworkout 3 caps cardazol split into 2 doses

cardio on empty stomach 30min with 1 cap cardazol
training split 2 body parts/day x 5 days per week, with 2 days full rest

ckcrown84

Growing Newb
1 ml test 2x a week (500mg total)
.5ml tren 2x a week (250mg total)
20mg anavar a day.

I wouldn't take any anti estrogen at those dosages until the need arises to take them.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
You have some great gear from PSL but I'd like to see you get in better shape first. Your side effects will be a lot higher carrying the extra bodyfat

Vision

V.I.P.
Gold
Thank you @Vision for helping me with your threads.

I bought
3 x 10ml test enan 250mgs
2 x 10ml tren enan 200mgs
3 packs of anavar 10mgs

I have some liquid aromasin already 2 bottles and I got some liquid gw and for otc cardazol for my preworkout.

critique my cycle men 🤓

5'11 240lbs medium bf/ 2nd cycle
goal to get strong lean and bigger
Awesome.. Keep everyone here at Anabolex updated. The members and Vets would love to see how you make out man.
Be opened minded and listen to suggestions here from your peers here, these guys will help you brother.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
Why not? I shed fat on tren and get a lot leaner. that's a myth that you need to be lean to do steroids
yes its optimal to be lean but not true
how about you lean up first, then run the tren and get leaner from there vs. trying to do this roller coaster ride? that is my first reason. you are spinning your wheels

2nd tren increase insulin resistance over time. the more you use it at a higher body fat the harder it will become to lose fat. and over time you will gain tons of fat especially when you come off of it

3rd high body fat isn't healthy. you can run bloods and look for yourself. we know that being overweight strains the heart health. running tren in that situation makes it way worse. your total cholesterol levels on tren would be well over 200. not healthy for your body

so bottom line if you get the body fat down first, get in top shape and then run the tren to zoom you to another level you would get far better results and improve much better!