Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabsstore.to no order received

Hasieot

Pharmaqolabs store is a crappy source
Never got my order and their communication has stopped
I ordered four vials of testosterone prop and some anadrol
they've only sent me one email and then since then they go send me completely. I've messaged them four different times and not gotten anything back
I sent them Bitcoin so I guess I'm screwed I'm never going to see my money again be careful with these people

In my experiences, @domestic-supply.com is the most thorough I have ever used when it comes to everything, the entire experience. Everything I have ever received has been handled with care and has been the best quality that I have used and it is echoed daily by user reviews and feedback. You can many problems that are often encountered by sticking with the sources with the most feedback and user reviews and so @domestic-supply.com is the obvious choice for the best IMO and that comes from so many others as well!

domestic supply is the one to use

why? cause they always take care of customers. never a bad review on them. 100% customer care and the best products you will find

they've only sent me one email and then since then they go send me completely. I've messaged them four different times and not gotten anything back
I sent them Bitcoin so I guess I'm screwed I'm never going to see my money again be careful with these people
Pharmaqolabsstore.to seems to have major shipping issues

Pharmaqolabsstore ships badly

we have full line of pharmaqo products and ship within 24h ) welcome)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Pharmaqolabsstore.to where are my gains? Underground 19
V Pharmaqolabsstore.to is a weak source Underground 18
J Pharmaqolabsstore.to is a joker Underground 22
M Poor customer service pharmaqolabsstore.to? Underground 21
T Pharmaqolabsstore.to are you kidding me? Underground 21
W Pharmaqolabsstore.to wheres my stuff? Underground 19
GDRoids Approved GDRoids Explosive surprise BASE 50% OFF BUY 1 GET 1 FREE ,Equal 75% off , Each order coming with blind box gift !!! Underground 11
Korin Steroids Napsgear order problem Underground 8
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST CYPIONAT 250 w/ EVERY ORDER! No Minimum Required - PCTSHOP.COM *Weekly Promo* Underground 15
PCTShopRep FREE TEST PROPIONAT 100 WITH EVERY ORDER - *WEEKLY PROMO* - PCTSHOP.COM Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 15% OFF ENTIRE ORDER OF COLORED CAP VIALS - ONLY UNTIL END OF 2023 *MERRY CHRISTMAS* Underground 16
PCTShopRep Approved SHARE YOUR ORDER (with pictures) ON THE FORUM - SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER! Underground 26
F ugfreak.to only got half my order? Underground 18
V Roidbazaar.me mixed up order? Underground 24
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 5
Steroidify Rep Approved 🔥 12 Reasons to Order From Steroidify 💪 Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 16
R Meditrope hgh screwed up my order Underground 19
jasonhill800 Approved My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order Underground 17
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
C Steroids-for-sale.com another good order Underground 20
A Gbnstore.com error with order Underground 21
J Approved FLASH LABS SPECIAL - FREE Testosterone Propionate, FREE Shipping, Lowered $100 Minimum Order Underground 50
D Order mixup pharmaexpressRx.com Underground 17
Steroidify Rep 💰 Review An Order With Steroidify From The Past 6 Months And Earn $50 💰 Underground 13
P [email protected] screwed up order again Underground 20
N Question about domestic-supply order Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Ultima Free Test-P With Every Order 🏍️💨 Underground 9
C Another bad order osgear.ws Underground 15
L Mistake with order blackroids.com Underground 14
L Need help with getroids1.net order Underground 12
Sarms4Sale Day 6 Sale: 40% off any order over $1000! Underground 2
M goroids didnt deliver my order scammed Underground 10
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Customer Feedback + Gear Received Pictures Underground 350