Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no bullshit bodybuilding diet guru

haven't seen this guy around in a while, anyone know if he is still around? not sure if you guys know about this website social media platform called no bullshit bodybuilding. the guy who runs it is a geeky science guy but he goes against the norms of diet. he says that only calories matter and that a poptart for breakfast is the same thing as eggs and oats as long as the calories are the same. same goes for eating mcdonalds big mac and milkshake vs. a steak and rice for dinner, same calories so same results.

haven't seen this guy around in a while, anyone know if he is still around? not sure if you guys know about this website social media platform called no bullshit bodybuilding. the guy who runs it is a geeky science guy but he goes against the norms of diet. he says that only calories matter and that a poptart for breakfast is the same thing as eggs and oats as long as the calories are the same. same goes for eating mcdonalds big mac and milkshake vs. a steak and rice for dinner, same calories so same results.

he's gone, people stopped believing you can eat mcdonalds and lose weight lol

you are talking about Ian McCarthy. he is the idiot kid who said you can eat pop tarts and its the same as nutritious food as long as it is the same calories/macros etc. he got absolutely destroyed by Dave palumbo in a debate on the subject and he hasn't been seen since. I actually invited him on my podcast to debate the same subject and he chickened out once he found out I was armed with actual HUMAN STUDIES. people like this who think a calorie is a calorie are either grifters trying to scam you or they are just completely oblivious to the science of nutrition partitioning. I don't see animals in nature eating pop tarts and candy bars, yet people keep trying to find an excuse to eat shit. and then they will say "a cheat meal on the weekend is good for fat loss".. uhh what? how the fuck does that make sense? that is trillions of marketing from food companies at work

There are much better guys on social media to follow now. I mean, you have Dylan right on this forum along with Stevesmi/Rick who do the podcast.

Macros also have to be the same for that to work, and as much as many here don't want to here it, its pretty damn true. I eat mostlyclean by default but what matters is calorues and macris at the end of the day. I live this kind of life. I talk from real world experience

actual HUMAN STUDIES

REAL SCIENCE vs. BROSCIENCE

https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-calorie-debacle

The Women’s Health Initiative was the most ambitious, important weight loss study ever done. This enormous randomized trial involving almost 50,000 women evaluated this low-fat, low calorie approach to weight loss. Through intensive counseling, women were persuaded to reduce daily caloric intake by 342 calories and increase exercise by 10%. Calorie counters expected a weight loss of 32 pounds over a single year. This trial was expected to validate conventional nutritional advice.
But when the final results were tallied in 2006, there was only crushing disappointment. Despite good compliance, over 7 years of calorie counting led to virtually no weight loss
Not even a single pound. This study was a stunning and severe rebuke to the Caloric theory of obesity. Reducing calories did not lead to weight loss.

By declaring that their scientifically unproven caloric reduction advice was flawless, doctors and nutritionists could conveniently shift the blame from themselves to you. It wasn’t their fault. It was yours. No wonder they loved this game so much! To admit that all their precious theories of obesity were simply incorrect was too psychologically difficult. Yet evidence continued to accumulate that this new caloric restriction strategy was about as useful as comb to a bald man.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video The mental battle of bodybuilding and competition prep: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #134 : Evan Centopani Debunks 5 Bodybuilding Myths Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 575 - Wrinkles, Skin care and anti-aging in Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved First Year Using AAS after 9 Years Natural Bodybuilding - AAS Diaries From Naps Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #123 : Are you sabotaging yourself with Inconsistent Dieting? | Bodybuilding Advice from Evan Centopani! Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 38 - The growth of the Classic Bodybuilding vs Open Class Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 540 - Supplements that are a waste of money in bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org - 538 - Alcohol - And - Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear AMA - Lee Priest : Podcast #44: The Golden Era of Bodybuilding. Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - IFBB Pro : Podcast #10: Relationships in Bodybuilding ft. Lee Priest Steroids and SARMS 1
Jack Grey DHT and Bodybuilding: What You Need to Know Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Role of Genetics in Bodybuilding: What You Need to Know Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 489 Bodybuilding deaths continue and social media backlash. Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 186 Dennis Wolf Steroid Cycleevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroid Cycle, bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evo Hardcore Emergency #4: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon),WWE,death+Steroidsevolutionary podcast, steroid, bodybuilding, Scott Hall Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 467 Big episode all about cooking and dieting for the bodybuilding lifestyle. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 459 metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 444 Bodybuilding myths busted, does the anabolic window exist? Steroids and SARMS 21
Richardbrown Get Serious About Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #413 1,000mg per week Testosterone cycles and 90's Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 11
BODYROIDS.COM 2020 IFBB Monsterzym Pro, Bodybuilding Open Comparison Steroids and SARMS 4
E is female bodybuilding dead? Steroids and SARMS 2
C Came over from meso bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 1
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
chrissyontest Approved Log Chrissyontest Muscle Building and Carnivore Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 906
AKS1234 Approved Log My Pre Anavar Diet Training Log Steroids and SARMS 282
AureliantheGreast Approved Log My Pre-Cycle training and diet Log - AureliantheGreasts Steroids and SARMS 157
Hoovtob Approved Log My Past and Current Cycle - Diet - Training Log Steroids and SARMS 73
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 546 - KISS Principle for Diet - how? Steroids and SARMS 20
D Approved Log DP1299 Cycle/Diet Log Steroids and SARMS 37
jasonhill800 Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Avoid These Diet Mistakes: Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 15
M Changing up diet on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
E paleo diet with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio 430 Steroids and Sarms for Females. Diet and training tips for ladies. Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Napsgear: The Ultimate Testosterone Diet for Men Over 40 Steroids and SARMS 10
T Cycle, diet, log, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Gomad diet Steroids and SARMS 12
A cutting diet and sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Easy ways to get protein into your diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
S carb diet question Steroids and SARMS 7
E diet soda and throwing up Steroids and SARMS 10
S how does my diet look? Steroids and SARMS 6
M keto diet macros help Steroids and SARMS 8
H daily diet from whole foods Steroids and SARMS 3
Z differences between no carb diet and keto Steroids and SARMS 7