Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log

Eneiched402

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello, this is my first log.

27 years old
5'8"
200 pounds
Roughly 25% bf i believe

Current cycle i just started is 200mg/week test e dosed at 100mg every 3.5 days. I have AI on hand if needed, as well as PCT.

Current diet consists of a total of 2250 cals per day. This is a 500 calorie defict per day.
Macros are as follows: 225g carbs, 200g protein, 65g fat
I do not have a precise/strict eating window/schedule. I try to eat a small meal every 3-4 hours though. My daily meals just aim to hit my macros needs.
The foods i eat are as follows:
Proteins: Skinless chicken breast, 93-7 ground turkey, eggs, egg whites, canned tuna, canned herring, organic peanut butter (contains no ingredients besides salt and peanuts), steaks (more rare), whey protein powder
Carbs: 15 grain bread, bananas, whole grain spaghetti, flour tortillas, onions, peppers, brocolli, mixed veggies
Fats: Fats are sourced from previously listed foods

Lifting schedule is a standard PPL routine. (I actually do Push, Legs, Pull, just my personal prefernce)

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Front Delts/Traps
Bench press 3 sets of 10 reps @ 185 lbs
V bar tricep pushdown 3 sets to failure @ 75 lbs
Front delt raises 3 sets to failure @ 10 pounds in each hand
Inclined dumbell press 3 sets of 8-10 @ 60 pounds
Overhead tricep cable extension 3 sets to failure @ 25 pounds
Shoulder shrugs 3 sets to failure @ 80 pounds each hand

Day 2: Legs
Leg press 3 sets of 6ish reps @ 700 pounds
Smith machine calf raises 3 sets of 20ish reps @ 280ish pounds
Leg extensions 3 sets of 8-10 reps @ 160 pounds
leg curls 3 sets of 8-10 reps at 120 pounds

Day 3: Back/biceps/forearms/rear delts
Lat pulldown 3 sets 8-12 reps @ 110 pounds
Hammer curls 3 sets to failure @ 35-40 pounds
forearm twist bar(not exactly sure what this is called) 3 sets to failure with 12.5 pounds
seated isolated row machine 3 sets of 8-12 reps with roughly 70 pounds on each arm
preacher curls 3 sets to failure @ 50-60 pounds
cable face pulls 3 sets to failure @ 35 pounds

Day 4: Rest

Repeat.

I do my best to get 25 minutes of treadmill time in at the end of every workout. usually a 3.5mph walk on a 6-10 incline. Trying to aim for 150 minutes of this cardio per week.

Hello, this is my first log.

27 years old
5'8"
200 pounds
Roughly 25% bf i believe

Current cycle i just started is 200mg/week test e dosed at 100mg every 3.5 days. I have AI on hand if needed, as well as PCT.

Current diet consists of a total of 2250 cals per day. This is a 500 calorie defict per day.
Macros are as follows: 225g carbs, 200g protein, 65g fat
I do not have a precise/strict eating window/schedule. I try to eat a small meal every 3-4 hours though. My daily meals just aim to hit my macros needs.
The foods i eat are as follows:
Proteins: Skinless chicken breast, 93-7 ground turkey, eggs, egg whites, canned tuna, canned herring, organic peanut butter (contains no ingredients besides salt and peanuts), steaks (more rare), whey protein powder
Carbs: 15 grain bread, bananas, whole grain spaghetti, flour tortillas, onions, peppers, brocolli, mixed veggies
Fats: Fats are sourced from previously listed foods

Lifting schedule is a standard PPL routine. (I actually do Push, Legs, Pull, just my personal prefernce)

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Front Delts/Traps
Bench press 3 sets of 10 reps @ 185 lbs
V bar tricep pushdown 3 sets to failure @ 75 lbs
Front delt raises 3 sets to failure @ 10 pounds in each hand
Inclined dumbell press 3 sets of 8-10 @ 60 pounds
Overhead tricep cable extension 3 sets to failure @ 25 pounds
Shoulder shrugs 3 sets to failure @ 80 pounds each hand

Day 2: Legs
Leg press 3 sets of 6ish reps @ 700 pounds
Smith machine calf raises 3 sets of 20ish reps @ 280ish pounds
Leg extensions 3 sets of 8-10 reps @ 160 pounds
leg curls 3 sets of 8-10 reps at 120 pounds

Day 3: Back/biceps/forearms/rear delts
Lat pulldown 3 sets 8-12 reps @ 110 pounds
Hammer curls 3 sets to failure @ 35-40 pounds
forearm twist bar(not exactly sure what this is called) 3 sets to failure with 12.5 pounds
seated isolated row machine 3 sets of 8-12 reps with roughly 70 pounds on each arm
preacher curls 3 sets to failure @ 50-60 pounds
cable face pulls 3 sets to failure @ 35 pounds

Day 4: Rest

Repeat.

I do my best to get 25 minutes of treadmill time in at the end of every workout. usually a 3.5mph walk on a 6-10 incline. Trying to aim for 150 minutes of this cardio per week.
@Eneiched402 great log start

now on the details

on diet, you're high bodyfat so lets start keeping track of diet closer, meals foods and when you eat them share it
training, you saying this is always the same? thats not normal please actually put up the weights on the days you do them so we can track
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pictures
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pics of some training
pics of your supplements
and GEAR pics are a must

share more bro

be careful about eating so much fish, especially tuna
there is a Mercury issue for sure so I would limit fish to certain times of the year only
I will only fish during fishing season spring and fall and I'll eat it a few times a month tops

be careful about eating so much fish, especially tuna
there is a Mercury issue for sure so I would limit fish to certain times of the year only
I will only fish during fishing season spring and fall and I'll eat it a few times a month tops
I eat about a can of tuna a day. They're 4oz cans. Recommend cutting back? If so how much?

chunk light tuna out of a can not the best
try getting wild fish and baking or grilling

nice to see you got this started
we definitely need to see pictures so we can see where you're starting from

make sure you get your history and pictures up
the more information you provide the easier it will be

monstro says put up pictures so we can know your body fat
you seem to not be sure what it is and it makes a big difference

did you get precycle blood work I don't think you mentioned that
remember you will get shut down even on a small amount of testosterone