keto diet macros help

morsent

Okay guys i need some fast help on this question about ketogenic dieting. I know it is all about restricting carbs and how your body creates ketones, that part I get. but how many carbs are okay to get on it? is the magic number going to be 20g a day of carbs or do you need to try and get none at all?

SteveSmi

you don't get into ketosis on a keto diet. the point of a keto diet is a high fat diet to limit how high and insulin pulses, it has warped into simply being a no carb diet which is not what it is.

Mobster

Okay guys i need some fast help on this question about ketogenic dieting. I know it is all about restricting carbs and how your body creates ketones, that part I get. but how many carbs are okay to get on it? is the magic number going to be 20g a day of carbs or do you need to try and get none at all?
Why do you need 'fast help'?

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
Theres no magic number. Some people need less than 20 to hit ketosis. Some can eat more