Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale)

pump update on this sarms log
I also drink baking soda

Excellent job and detail! Thank you for the great log, it is not only helpful for yourself to always have a reference and to track everything but it helps so many others than read and want to learn!

Excellent job and detail! Thank you for the great log, it is not only helpful for yourself to always have a reference and to track everything but it helps so many others than read and want to learn!
Thanks Finn. Both are equally important. I noticed most logs updates seem to disappear before the end of the process/cycle leaving no notes as to the outcome. Once I started this, I committed to finish it. Now that I am into it, I find it supremely helpful and it holds me accountable in some way to our community which I find valuable.

I am in this to the end.

(Keeping this short because my last update was three days ago, but I realize today I am at the half-way point into my 12 week cycle. I also increased the MK677 dose so I wanted to log that)

Day 43 - HALF WAY!!

MK677 - 18.75mg - Increased by 25%
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg

Decided to increase the MK677 dose to 3/4 the originally expected dose to see how it is tolerated.

SIDES:

Lethargy
The increased MK677 dose made me lethargic again. Yesterday and today I am tired and fatigued. At first, I thought it was my diet because I slacked bit the last two days, but realized it is most likely the increased dose. Since this wore off after about a week when I started the cycle, I expect it will again. However, I am worried about a potential increase in water retention and following Blood Pressure increase.

Blood Pressure
Last two days it was higher than usual the last two weeks. I am definitely holding more water, but I can't be sure if that is due to the MK677 dosage increase or my diet. Time will tell. Eating cleaner today and went shopping for the week, so my diet is back on track.

Joint aches:
I am 48 so I have aches all the time, but I noticed something is new. Annoying aches in meaty area between my thumb and index finger (adductor pollicus) and my index finger knuckle on my left hand and two knuckles on my right hand. It started last week and I thought I just tweaked something, but the pain persists. Wondering if this is MK677 (gH) related. I have read carpal tunnel is a known side effect, but that is different. I thought it was worth mentioning.

GAINS:

Since I am focusing on Legs, Glutes and Back, my posterior chain feels stronger than ever. With the addition of the Armstrong Pull up Program, my back feels and looks jacked. It would be nice if I was leaner to see it LOL, but I have to remind myself I am rebuilding a foundation here.

My posture seems to have improved, which can be attributed to a stronger posterior.

Yesterday's workout - I felt like shit going in, but became energized through my deads but then petered out. Cut it short after Leg curls and returned today to do cardio and the rest of my back routine. Struggling again for energy today. It must be the MK677.

Dead Lift
225 x 10
275 x 8
315 x 6
365 x 4 (The most I have pulled in 15 years.)
315 x 4 (dropped because I did not like my form)
225 x 15
225 x 15

Romanian Dead Lifts
225 x 10 x 4 sets

Leg Press (hams)
750 x 10 X 5 sets

Leg Curls - 3 sets of 10

DIET:
Thinking about trimming back my diet a bit to cut some fat but not sure how to do it. If you recall, I have experience intermittent fasting and commonly fast between 8 PM and 12 PM (before starting this cycle). I tried that a couple of weeks ago and thought I was going to pass out. I tried it again a few days ago and had a terrible training session and got light headed. When I mentioned this a few weeks ago it was suggested when taking MK677 or gH a normal type diet is recommended I assume because of fluctuations in blood sugar. Given gH's ability to cut fat, I found this interesting. Remember, this is my first experience with anything gH related.

FEED BACK WANTED:
For those of you who used MK677 or gH, what does your diet look like during your cycle? Have you gained muscle while simultaneously losing fat?

Bottom line, I am committed to running this the 12 weeks to rebuild my foundation, BUT I have to say, its summer and I hate carrying this much fat during the summer. I know it's only 6 weeks which will take me to the beginning of August. I then have to do my mini-PCT. That will take me to September 1st and I can begin cutting then, but UGH...that's the time to start bulking again LOL

Anyway. I will stay the course, but I would like to lose some additional fat over the next 6 weeks, while continuing to add layers. I guess I can't have it both ways.

(Keeping this short because my last update was three days ago, but I realize today I am at the half-way point into my 12 week cycle. I also increased the MK677 dose so I wanted to log that)

Day 43 - HALF WAY!!

MK677 - 18.75mg - Increased by 25%
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg

Decided to increase the MK677 dose to 3/4 the originally expected dose to see how it is tolerated.

SIDES:

Lethargy
The increased MK677 dose made me lethargic again. Yesterday and today I am tired and fatigued. At first, I thought it was my diet because I slacked bit the last two days, but realized it is most likely the increased dose. Since this wore off after about a week when I started the cycle, I expect it will again. However, I am worried about a potential increase in water retention and following Blood Pressure increase.

Blood Pressure
Last two days it was higher than usual the last two weeks. I am definitely holding more water, but I can't be sure if that is due to the MK677 dosage increase or my diet. Time will tell. Eating cleaner today and went shopping for the week, so my diet is back on track.

Joint aches:
I am 48 so I have aches all the time, but I noticed something is new. Annoying aches in meaty area between my thumb and index finger (adductor pollicus) and my index finger knuckle on my left hand and two knuckles on my right hand. It started last week and I thought I just tweaked something, but the pain persists. Wondering if this is MK677 (gH) related. I have read carpal tunnel is a known side effect, but that is different. I thought it was worth mentioning.

GAINS:

Since I am focusing on Legs, Glutes and Back, my posterior chain feels stronger than ever. With the addition of the Armstrong Pull up Program, my back feels and looks jacked. It would be nice if I was leaner to see it LOL, but I have to remind myself I am rebuilding a foundation here.

My posture seems to have improved, which can be attributed to a stronger posterior.

Yesterday's workout - I felt like shit going in, but became energized through my deads but then petered out. Cut it short after Leg curls and returned today to do cardio and the rest of my back routine. Struggling again for energy today. It must be the MK677.

Dead Lift
225 x 10
275 x 8
315 x 6
365 x 4 (The most I have pulled in 15 years.)
315 x 4 (dropped because I did not like my form)
225 x 15
225 x 15

Romanian Dead Lifts
225 x 10 x 4 sets

Leg Press (hams)
750 x 10 X 5 sets

Leg Curls - 3 sets of 10

DIET:
Thinking about trimming back my diet a bit to cut some fat but not sure how to do it. If you recall, I have experience intermittent fasting and commonly fast between 8 PM and 12 PM (before starting this cycle). I tried that a couple of weeks ago and thought I was going to pass out. I tried it again a few days ago and had a terrible training session and got light headed. When I mentioned this a few weeks ago it was suggested when taking MK677 or gH a normal type diet is recommended I assume because of fluctuations in blood sugar. Given gH's ability to cut fat, I found this interesting. Remember, this is my first experience with anything gH related.

FEED BACK WANTED:
For those of you who used MK677 or gH, what does your diet look like during your cycle? Have you gained muscle while simultaneously losing fat?

Bottom line, I am committed to running this the 12 weeks to rebuild my foundation, BUT I have to say, its summer and I hate carrying this much fat during the summer. I know it's only 6 weeks which will take me to the beginning of August. I then have to do my mini-PCT. That will take me to September 1st and I can begin cutting then, but UGH...that's the time to start bulking again LOL

Anyway. I will stay the course, but I would like to lose some additional fat over the next 6 weeks, while continuing to add layers. I guess I can't have it both ways.
I try to use low carbs and keto but it can be hard when blood sugar drops.

I add oatmeal around the injection of HGH so its easier for me. Some guys add a protein shake that works too.

Lets keep going on the cycle.

hard to use hgh without carbs imo
oatmeal, sweet potatoes all good for hgh and protein