Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale)

NOTE:
It is also important to log that the stack's recovery benefits seem to have decreased in effectiveness. I now seem to need more time between training sessions regardless of my sleep and diet habits.
That's normal.

Day 61 (nearing end of 8th week)

MK677 - 18.75mg
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg

Today's Theme: Still tight, but stretching more and feeling better. Gains being maintained, but plateaued for sure.

SIDES:

Lethargy
- gone

Blood Pressure:
Stable and acceptable at a high systolic number of 130

Mk677 related water retention - it's annoying and getting to me, especially since it is summertime and I would rather be dry, but whatever. I am riding this out for another 4 weeks, 4 weeks PCT and then considering a cutting SARMS stack.

Blood glucose: I am holding at pre-diabetes levels and expecting to return to normal once I stop the MK677. Being that this is my first GH related experience, I am uncomfortable with the higher glucose levels, but if they return to normal I think I will continue to use MK677, but probably in the winter instead of the summer.

Aches & pains:
In addition to being tight as fuck last week, I mentioned tweaking my mid back. Well, that was a mess. I had to take days off my training regime because each morning I woke up in too much pain. Had to leave a TENS unit on my back for days and do stretching and activation exercises to level out. I returned to an adjusted training regime on Monday, feeling better and getting back on track as of yesterday. I am adjusting my training regime accordingly. (see below)

Training:
Originally posted page #5

The Armstrong Pullup Program has been adjusted. Pullups every day on this cycle puts entirely too much tension on my connective tissues. I had to pull it back for fear of getting injured. However, the gains are great. I went from being able to do 8 pull-ups from a dead hang to 12 so far. The goal is to get back to 20, but that is not my ultimate goal, so I am managing my expectations there.

Day 1 (LEGS)
10 minute warmup (stairclimber)
ATG/KOT - full leg mobility warm up and activation
Because of my back issues, I decided to go high reps for two weeks. Don't laugh...I came across "The Rock's" leg workout below and it crushed me. three days later, I still feel it.
  1. leg extensions 4x25
  2. DB walking lunges 4x25
  3. SS Leg press 4x20
  4. Hack squat 4x20
  5. Romanian Dead Lift 4x12
  6. Ham curls 4x12
Day2 - 30 minutes of cardio - 10 min stairclimber followed by 20 min elliptical
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
ATG/KOT -foam rolling & active stretching
Core

Day3 - (SHOULDERS & BICEPS)
30 minutes of cardio
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
Shoulders and biceps - shaping movements - light & tight high reps

Day4 -30 minutes of cardio - 10 min stairclimber followed by 20 min elliptical

Day5 (BACK & GLUTES) (tomorrow - a little worried about my back doing deads, but I am going to take it slow and light, but if you have any other suggestions, I am all ears)
Dead Lift 4 x 10- weight?
Pulldowns 3 x 10
Bent over rows 3 x 10
Hip thrusts 4 x 10

Day6 -30 minutes of cardio

Day 7
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
Rest

NOTE - Chest and Tris are being hit with daily push ups and I don't want them to grow much more.

Gains:
Strength has obviously dropped because of my setback mentioned above, but still insanely stronger than before I started the stack. Body weight is stable at 230. Next time I do this, I am going to get BF tested throughout. I regret not doing that.

DIET:
I am still around 220mg protein, 300mg carbs, 50mg fat daily...roughly BUT I am targeting low GI carbs and high fiber, so my net carbs are definitely much lower. Seeing an improvement with fat loss, but there are times I want to eat my house...friggin MK677

PLAN:
I do NOT want to re-injure my back, that sucked, so I have to train smart the last four weeks, to stay healthy and keep gaining muscle and strength.
  • Keeping to the training regime laid out above
  • Getting a few tests from letsgetchecked.com (see below)
  • Doing PCT and will then retest my Testosterone levels
  • If everything is back to normal (glucose and test), I may start TRT per a long due diligence process with a legit endocrinologist.
  • I may also start a light SARMS cutting stack, maybe

Testing:
Ordered a few tests from letsgetchecked.com and excited to see where my test levels are before I start my N2generate next week.

NEED: Too much going on and I forgot to order the Nolvadex for my PCT. Ordering that today, but not sure which source yet.

Thanks for following!

Day 61 (nearing end of 8th week)

MK677 - 18.75mg
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg

Today's Theme: Still tight, but stretching more and feeling better. Gains being maintained, but plateaued for sure.

SIDES:

Lethargy
- gone

Blood Pressure:
Stable and acceptable at a high systolic number of 130

Mk677 related water retention - it's annoying and getting to me, especially since it is summertime and I would rather be dry, but whatever. I am riding this out for another 4 weeks, 4 weeks PCT and then considering a cutting SARMS stack.

Blood glucose: I am holding at pre-diabetes levels and expecting to return to normal once I stop the MK677. Being that this is my first GH related experience, I am uncomfortable with the higher glucose levels, but if they return to normal I think I will continue to use MK677, but probably in the winter instead of the summer.

Aches & pains:
In addition to being tight as fuck last week, I mentioned tweaking my mid back. Well, that was a mess. I had to take days off my training regime because each morning I woke up in too much pain. Had to leave a TENS unit on my back for days and do stretching and activation exercises to level out. I returned to an adjusted training regime on Monday, feeling better and getting back on track as of yesterday. I am adjusting my training regime accordingly. (see below)

Training:
Originally posted page #5

The Armstrong Pullup Program has been adjusted. Pullups every day on this cycle puts entirely too much tension on my connective tissues. I had to pull it back for fear of getting injured. However, the gains are great. I went from being able to do 8 pull-ups from a dead hang to 12 so far. The goal is to get back to 20, but that is not my ultimate goal, so I am managing my expectations there.

Day 1 (LEGS)
Because of my back issues, I decided to go high reps for two weeks. Don't laugh...I came across "The Rock's" leg workout below and it crushed me. three days later, I still feel it.
  1. leg extensions 4x25
  2. DB walking lunges 4x25
  3. SS Leg press 4x20
  4. Hack squat 4x20
  5. Romanian Dead Lift 4x12
  6. Ham curls 4x12
Day2 - 30 minutes of cardio - 10 min stairclimber followed by 20 min elliptical
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
Core

Day3 - (SHOULDERS & BICEPS)
30 minutes of cardio
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
Shoulders and biceps - shaping movements - light & tight high reps

Day4 -30 minutes of cardio - 10 min stairclimber followed by 20 min elliptical

Day5 (BACK & GLUTES) (tomorrow - a little worried about my back doing deads, but I am going to take it slow and light, but if you have any other suggestions, I am all ears)
Dead Lift 4 x 10- weight?
Pulldowns 3 x 10
Bent over rows 3 x 10
Hip thrusts 4 x 10

Day6 -30 minutes of cardio

Day 7
APP - push-ups/pull-ups
Rest

NOTE - Chest and Tris are being hit with daily push ups and I don't want them to grow much more.

Gains:
Strength has obviously dropped because of my setback mentioned above, but still insanely stronger than before I started the stack. Body weight is stable at 230. Next time I do this, I am going to get BF tested throughout. I regret not doing that.

DIET:
I am still around 220mg protein, 300mg carbs, 50mg fat daily...roughly BUT I am targeting low GI carbs and high fiber, so my net carbs are definitely much lower. Seeing an improvement with fat loss, but there are times I want to eat my house...friggin MK677

PLAN:
I do NOT want to re-injure my back, that sucked, so I have to train smart the last four weeks, to stay healthy and keep gaining muscle and strength.
  • Keeping to the training regime laid out above
  • Getting a few tests from letsgetchecked.com (see below)
  • Doing PCT and will then retest my Testosterone levels
  • If everything is back to normal (glucose and test), I may start TRT per a long due diligence process with a legit endocrinologist.
  • I may also start a light SARMS cutting stack, maybe

Testing:
Ordered a few tests from letsgetchecked.com and excited to see where my test levels are before I start my N2generate next week.

NEED: Too much going on and I forgot to order the Nolvadex for my PCT. Ordering that today, but not sure which source yet.

Thanks for following!
Greatest log I've seen in years
detail is amazing

make sure you get your nolvadex, domestic is good try puritysourcelabs.ru or unclez.ru, both good and I used the euro pharma orals recently myself (my last pct)

sweetest sarms log Ive seen in years

sarms cycle log like this is rare for this detail
thanks for the great updates
a pic would be great

for orals I go with psl, uz