Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Pharmacom Reviews and Feedback

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions you can always ask them in this thread or directly to me in a private message, also don't worry if you wrote to our e-mail and didn't get a reply, most probably the message just didn't get there, please try to send it again. We are working as usual and if you want to order something, you can do it right now.

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from 18 January to 30 January! Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately January 30th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Hello everyone, I have many years of experience with this source and have helped them on some other popular boards.

My contact at this source has asked me to come here and use what I have learned from my experience over to help Basicstero customers in this thread; also, I will do my best to help with communication by relaying any important information i find from the source.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site (link below) is the most direct way to contact the source:

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Direct communication with the source, although it may take some time, is the most direct and efficient option.
But, I will also try my best to help with whatever I am able such as sharing information I find from the source and giving advice from my own experiences.

But please understand, I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have the ability, access, nor authority to see private information, accounts, orders, shipping, and/or payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, for customers' privacy and security reasons, that the source only allows very specific personell the ability to access customers' private info).

With that said, I do have many years of experience with this source and can reach-out to ask my contact at the source to try to bring more attention to customer inquiries.

I look forward to visiting this thread a few times each week to see if there is anything helpful that I may contribute.

Update from the News section on the Basicstero site:

Basicstero International Warehouse W2 is closed for holiday season.
All orders with "shipped" status are shipped!
Part of our orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and final part of orders also will be updated by numbers.

Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January - this applies only to Int. Warehouse 2!
Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from 18 January to 30 January! Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately January 30th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you emailed us and didn't get a reply, it probably just didn't get there, just try sending it again. We are working as usual, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly in this thread or me in private messages. Have a good weekend and take care.

Hey guys I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I am Pcushion a rep for Basicstero.ws aka Pharmacom Labs. I am here for anything anyone needs. I will spiff up my profile more in the coming days as I have more time. I hope everyone has a safe weekend and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Pcushion

Here are some details about the store, ordering, payment, shipping, discounts, terms and conditions:

As stated in the Introduction Basicstero is the direct store of the Pharmacom Labs company, which means there are no re-sellers in the chain.
Please read the introduction sticky for more detail about our company, quality, and great products.
Hgus5LH.gif

ABOUT THE SECTIONS OF OUR STORE AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS OF DELIVERY
The main page of our store is www.basicstero.ws

Generally, Basicstero has 3 Warehouses/Stores from which customers may choose to place an order (note: all products in an order must be selected from the same warehouse for that specific order).

W1: Europe Warehouse is meant for ALL customers across the entire world to enjoy premium service from our European based warehouse.
If you place an order in this section, it will be shipped from a country in Europe. We provide delivery guarantee and will reship your order for the second time free of charge if any seizure occurs.

W2: International warehouse is meant for our customers worldwide. We can ship to any country of the world. If you place your order in this section, we ship your order directly from our production facility; thus, you are guaranteed to get 100% authentic Pharmacom products at the best price. Basicstero offers a reship of your order for the second time free of charge if a pack is lost by the postal system or a seizure occurs.

W3: The USA Domestic Warehouse is meant for customers from the USA who want to get our products as soon as possible and without seizure risk.
(W3 may have limited stock at times – please watch for posts and announcements regarding re-stock)

The prices in the international section (W2) are the lowest as compared to the 2 other sections, because with W2 Basicstero bears no additional expenses for transport of our products into domestic warehouses, issues with customs, and paying our employees for all risks and reshipping, etc. Prices for genuine Pharmacom Labs products cannot be found lower elsewhere; the Basicstero international section provides the lowest prices possible! Also, there are often different promo offers for the W2 warehouse.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed 100% authentic Pharmacom Labs products!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the www.basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

PAYMENT OPTIONS
KLuGYug.gif

Basicstero accepts: Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitcoinCash, Dash, and Tether.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide
Please see the guide linked "TERMS" and "FAQ" in the sections of our store.
Making a purchase from Basicstero indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions described on the Basicstero site (an order is not confirmed unless the terms are accepted).

1. Orders may only be processed through our store via the site checkout.

2. Once you have placed an order, you will have 5 days to make a payment and submit the payment information into your account. If you fail to do so, your order will be automatically deleted after 5 days.

3. When using WU or MG as payment option you should use your real name and ID information to be sure you will be able to withdraw your funds in case of any issues. Otherwise we take no responsibility for loss of your funds.

4. After you placed an order you will receive an e-mail order confirmation, which will include your order number, specification of your order and order total as well as payment info.

5. Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. We do not refund funds for any reasons including but not restricted to the following cases:
a) you paid for your order, but changed your mind
b) your order has been seized.

6. When you have received your package, you are obligated to take video of the unpacking process to be used as evidence in the event of any issue or dispute. Without this documentation we will not be liable for any complaints (missing or damaged items, etc.); this is because without proof we are not able to determine whether a complaint is legitimate or if, in an attempt to scam us, it was staged and did not occur until after the package was received.

7. If you have received a parcel with damaged items, we will ONLY reship those specific damaged items (provided that you can provide evidence of the unpacking and the damaged items as described in term 6 above).

8. In case of a seizure, orders to the USA are reshipped for the second time free of charge, if seizure or loss are obvious. If tracking number says - delivered, we shall not be liable for any losses, unless you have other trustworthy evidences of a seizure/loss (photo of seizure letter, etc.). Reshipping of a seized/lost package occurs no earlier than one month after the first package has been shipped, unless trustworthy evidences are provided earlier.

9. In case of a seizure, orders placed in our international warehouse are reshipped only from the same warehouse. Reshipping from domestic warehouse is not possible.

10. Orders to Australia, Canada and Europe placed in our international warehouse will be not reshipped in case of seizures! If you are from one of these regions we highly recommend you to choose a discreet shipping.

11. If you haven`t claimed your package for some reason within the due time span and it is shipped back, we shall not be liable for any losses; Unclaimed packages are not reshipped.

12. Please double check the information you submit to us. We shall not be liable for any nondelivery due to inaccurate information. If any wrong information or mistakes in receiver’s address are provided then the mistake is not our responsibility. We assure you that all necessary information in its entirety is accurately forwarded to the postal service.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please read the "TERMS" and "FAQ" sections on the Basicstero website for more details.
Also, please be sure to follow the "NEWS"
section on the Basicstero site for any updates to these terms, news, promos, and other important announcements.

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
If balance refill is selected, the funds will be used to pre-load the account's store credit balance.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Here are some details about the store, ordering, payment, shipping, discounts, terms and conditions:

As stated in the Introduction Basicstero is the direct store of the Pharmacom Labs company, which means there are no re-sellers in the chain.
Please read the introduction sticky for more detail about our company, quality, and great products.
Hgus5LH.gif

ABOUT THE SECTIONS OF OUR STORE AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS OF DELIVERY
The main page of our store is www.basicstero.ws

Generally, Basicstero has 3 Warehouses/Stores from which customers may choose to place an order (note: all products in an order must be selected from the same warehouse for that specific order).

W1: Europe Warehouse is meant for ALL customers across the entire world to enjoy premium service from our European based warehouse.
If you place an order in this section, it will be shipped from a country in Europe. We provide delivery guarantee and will reship your order for the second time free of charge if any seizure occurs.

W2: International warehouse is meant for our customers worldwide. We can ship to any country of the world. If you place your order in this section, we ship your order directly from our production facility; thus, you are guaranteed to get 100% authentic Pharmacom products at the best price. Basicstero offers a reship of your order for the second time free of charge if a pack is lost by the postal system or a seizure occurs.

W3: The USA Domestic Warehouse is meant for customers from the USA who want to get our products as soon as possible and without seizure risk.
(W3 may have limited stock at times – please watch for posts and announcements regarding re-stock)

The prices in the international section (W2) are the lowest as compared to the 2 other sections, because with W2 Basicstero bears no additional expenses for transport of our products into domestic warehouses, issues with customs, and paying our employees for all risks and reshipping, etc. Prices for genuine Pharmacom Labs products cannot be found lower elsewhere; the Basicstero international section provides the lowest prices possible! Also, there are often different promo offers for the W2 warehouse.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed 100% authentic Pharmacom Labs products!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the www.basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

PAYMENT OPTIONS
KLuGYug.gif

Basicstero accepts: Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitcoinCash, Dash, and Tether.

Please see the guide linked here for step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site:
How-To Submit Payment Info Guide

ABOUT DISCOUNTS

Basicstero often provides discounts of different types, so follow our threads and announcements to get all the news!

• Independent of which section of our store you place an order you get 5% discount for orders over 500$ and 10% off for orders over 1000$ (excl. delivery).

• Basicstero provides up to 15% discount for all professional and competing athletes and for all military! However, we will ask you to provide evidence to get this type of a discount!

• We provide many discounts including lifetime discounts for our devoted and constant customers (attached to the customer’s account in our store)!

***Please NOTE: Discounts can stack and sum up to a maximum 15% limit total.

Basicstero has a Referrals System
B2OgjE4.gif

To participate in our affiliate-system you need only to invite new customers by using your personal reference link, which you find in your account >> dashboard >> referrals.
Send this link to your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!
For each order made by each of your referrals you get a reward equal to 5% of the order total of your referral. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after your referral`s order is paid and shipped!

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth 300$. Your reward would be 300 * 5% = 15$
Person 2 placed an order worth 150$. Your reward would be 7.5$
Person 3 placed an order worth 800$. Your reward would be 40$.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.5+40=62.5$

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will 62.5$ again on your account!
With enough referral you may not have to pay for gear at all! Make our store work for you!

OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the "TERMS" and "FAQ" in the sections of our store.
Making a purchase from Basicstero indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions described on the Basicstero site (an order is not confirmed unless the terms are accepted).

1. Orders may only be processed through our store via the site checkout.

2. Once you have placed an order, you will have 5 days to make a payment and submit the payment information into your account. If you fail to do so, your order will be automatically deleted after 5 days.

3. When using WU or MG as payment option you should use your real name and ID information to be sure you will be able to withdraw your funds in case of any issues. Otherwise we take no responsibility for loss of your funds.

4. After you placed an order you will receive an e-mail order confirmation, which will include your order number, specification of your order and order total as well as payment info.

5. Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. We do not refund funds for any reasons including but not restricted to the following cases:
a) you paid for your order, but changed your mind
b) your order has been seized.

6. When you have received your package, you are obligated to take video of the unpacking process to be used as evidence in the event of any issue or dispute. Without this documentation we will not be liable for any complaints (missing or damaged items, etc.); this is because without proof we are not able to determine whether a complaint is legitimate or if, in an attempt to scam us, it was staged and did not occur until after the package was received.

7. If you have received a parcel with damaged items, we will ONLY reship those specific damaged items (provided that you can provide evidence of the unpacking and the damaged items as described in term 6 above).

8. In case of a seizure, orders to the USA are reshipped for the second time free of charge, if seizure or loss are obvious. If tracking number says - delivered, we shall not be liable for any losses, unless you have other trustworthy evidences of a seizure/loss (photo of seizure letter, etc.). Reshipping of a seized/lost package occurs no earlier than one month after the first package has been shipped, unless trustworthy evidences are provided earlier.

9. In case of a seizure, orders placed in our international warehouse are reshipped only from the same warehouse. Reshipping from domestic warehouse is not possible.

10. Orders to Australia, Canada and Europe placed in our international warehouse will be not reshipped in case of seizures! If you are from one of these regions we highly recommend you to choose a discreet shipping.

11. If you haven`t claimed your package for some reason within the due time span and it is shipped back, we shall not be liable for any losses; Unclaimed packages are not reshipped.

12. Please double check the information you submit to us. We shall not be liable for any nondelivery due to inaccurate information. If any wrong information or mistakes in receiver’s address are provided then the mistake is not our responsibility. We assure you that all necessary information in its entirety is accurately forwarded to the postal service.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please read the "TERMS" and "FAQ" sections on the Basicstero website for more details.
Also, please be sure to follow the "NEWS"
section on the Basicstero site for any updates to these terms, news, promos, and other important announcements.

Warehouse W2 January 2023 Holiday Break: Please Plan Accordingly

Basicstero would like to inform you all that our International Warehouse 2 is closed for holiday season.
Part of our orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and final part of orders also will be updated by numbers.

Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January - this applies only to Int. Warehouse 2!

Warehouses W1 (European warehouse) and W3 (US Domestic) are not affected.

Dear customers,

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Pharmacom Labs products have protection elements to combat against counterfeits, especially verification codes, which can be checked in the respective section on the Pharmacom Labs website.
LDyVxRg.png

Basicstero customers can shop with the confidence that they are receiving genuine Pharmacom Labs products Basicstero is the from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.

Hi all.

Customer feedback is important to us, so if you have any suggestions for improving service, as well as questions about the store, payment, our products or anything else, feel free to write about it right here or to me in private messages. Also please don't worry if you were to email us and didn't get an answer or transferred funds but they are not yet credited, we are already looking into this and will answer everyone as soon as possible. We really value each customer's opinion and are trying to be better for you, take care and have a nice day.

To everyone that replied in this thread, we appreciate your contributions and thank you.

We have moved this topic over to a new thread at:
I hope you will all join us at the new thread and consider adding some content there.

Thank you

Basicstero International Warehouse W2 is closed for holiday season until the end of January.
Delivery services will not work during this period of time.
Basicstero will continue to accept orders during this time, but new orders will not ship until after the end of January.

Part of the orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and the final part of the orders also will be updated soon.

Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January./
This only applies to the Int. Warehouse-2 (W2)!

All other Warehouses (European-W1 and US-Domestic-W3) are working as usual with no interruption in service.
Dear customers,

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Basicstero International Warehouse W2 is closed for holiday season until the end of January.
Delivery services will not work during this period of time.
Basicstero will continue to accept orders during this time, but new orders will not ship until after the end of January.

Part of the orders are already updated by tracking numbers, and the final part of the orders also will be updated soon.

Orders which are currently in "waiting for payment", "payment is being checked" and "order processing" statuses will remain pending until the end of January./
This only applies to the Int. Warehouse-2 (W2)!

All other Warehouses (European-W1 and US-Domestic-W3) are working as usual with no interruption in service.
lets move to the other thread