Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabsstore.to are you kidding me?

Taxeri

So i sent pharmaqolabsstore $1200 recently and completely got ripped off. Nothing was ever shipped to me
Originally i used them and did $500 worth of stuff and had no problems, they shipped to me fast and no complaints
I guess they suckered me because they convince me to use them again. and then when I did that's when they got me good. I believe they call this reverse or selective scamming?

It is constantly said to read reviews and to check feedback and cycle threads... Look for people posting progress pics, bloodwork and check valid review sites... You can easily see after doing this that the best rated place out there is @domestic-supply.com !

So i sent pharmaqolabsstore $1200 recently and completely got ripped off. Nothing was ever shipped to me
Originally i used them and did $500 worth of stuff and had no problems, they shipped to me fast and no complaints
I guess they suckered me because they convince me to use them again. and then when I did that's when they got me good. I believe they call this reverse or selective scamming?
Pharmaqolabsstore.to has a few negative reviews now so I dont trust them

Pharmaqolabsstore.to was always kind of shady