Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabsstore.to wheres my stuff?

Wercv

9 weeks ago i placed an order with pharmaqolabsstore. 9 weeks!! What in the world is going on, I've been very patient with them and didn't say a word but over the past 4 weeks I've been up there butts trying to get them to lift a finger to help me
this is taking way too long and I'm sick of it. it is one excuse after another and they keep blaming the post office. I'm sorry but the post office is not that bad!

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

9 weeks ago i placed an order with pharmaqolabsstore. 9 weeks!! What in the world is going on, I've been very patient with them and didn't say a word but over the past 4 weeks I've been up there butts trying to get them to lift a finger to help me
this is taking way too long and I'm sick of it. it is one excuse after another and they keep blaming the post office. I'm sorry but the post office is not that bad!
Pharmaqolabsstore.to scammed you from the sound of the situation

I actually heard Pharmaqolabsstore.to sends fakes in the mail