Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabsstore.to is a joker

Jueowa

The dude who runs pharmqolabs store is the biggest buffoon this side of the mississippi
Let me tell you what he did to me
First it was we didn’t get your payment for the gear
Then it was oh we got your payment but it's not the right amount
once I showed them that it was the right amount and proved it to them then they changed their mind and decided that they would ship my product. it took them another two weeks and still it was quite the hassle. why should I have to prove I sent the payment when it clearly hit their account?

You need to check the reviews, user feedback, progress pics and more which is easily accessible through the forums. You can get real user feedback and see who has the best quality. If you do this, it is very easy to see that the highest rated company is @domestic-supply.com !

The dude who runs pharmqolabs store is the biggest buffoon this side of the mississippi
once I showed them that it was the right amount and proved it to them then they changed their mind and decided that they would ship my product. it took them another two weeks and still it was quite the hassle. why should I have to prove I sent the payment when it clearly hit their account?
Pharmaqolabsstore.to is bad because they scam plain and simple

you won't go wrong with ugfreak gear

para pharma is a legit brand

can get pharmaqo right from @domestic-supply.com and not have to deal with that