Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plain and boring bodybuilder diets

tazam27

Chicken
Oatmeal
Rice
Broccoli
Asparagus
Apples
they seem to be the most basic bodybuilder foods that I see people recommending and doing. But in real life do the body builders actually eat like this or is this just message board parroting at its worst

that entire list you mentioned are low stress foods and single ingredient whole foods.

these are the best things to consume as a bodybuilder or any athlete out there because our bodies are always under stress from training so much

the worst things you can put into your body are hard to digest, multi ingredient foods.

Chicken
Oatmeal
Rice
Broccoli
Asparagus
Apples
they seem to be the most basic bodybuilder foods that I see people recommending and doing. But in real life do the body builders actually eat like this or is this just message board parroting at its worst
those foods are good but you need to add chicken and fish for it to be a real bodybuilding diet imo

i dont think thats a boring diet, its healthy

Chicken
Oatmeal
Rice
Broccoli
Asparagus
Apples
As someone who eats exactly what you listed (regularly) while currently running a strength program, I'll say that these "basic bodybuilder foods" are literally the building blocks of every successful bodybuilding program. They may seem lame and boring, but they provide the nutrients needed for stimulating protein synthesis, promoting muscle strength, growth and recovery. So, if you want to chow on fast food rather than eat clean, then go right ahead, but believe me, you will not achieve any gains, and worst still, your health will suffer.

Chicken
Oatmeal
Rice
Broccoli
Asparagus
Apples
Yes they do

As someone who eats exactly what you listed (regularly) while currently running a strength program, I'll say that these "basic bodybuilder foods" are literally the building blocks of every successful bodybuilding program. They may seem lame and boring, but they provide the nutrients needed for stimulating protein synthesis, promoting muscle strength, growth and recovery. So, if you want to chow on fast food rather than eat clean, then go right ahead, but believe me, you will not achieve any gains, and worst still, your health will suffer.
great post