Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prevent Gyno from coming back

Hernmor

Hey guys, I’m 53 yo, 6’ and 190lb. I’m On TRT, I have been taking 375 mg of cyclopropionate in two injections a week. Armidex is already in the vial -from the compound pharmacy- but about the 6th month my nipples were very sensitive, I mentioned it to my dr and he said it was normal. Nonetheless I developed gyno, very visible and embarrassing, would avoid shoulder press and other exercises at the gym. To make it short, I did some homework and got some raloxifene, my gyno is completely gone, very happy, my question is, what aromitiser can I add to my trt regimen? Is Letrozol ok? and if it is, how much and how often, got a prescription for it, Dr said to take a 2.5 tablet once a week, but at this point, I can’t rely on his advice. I included my blood work for you guys to have a look. Thank you for the help, your advice is invaluable!

Attachments

• AB45C00B-A577-44C1-81B4-34628409F031.jpeg
    AB45C00B-A577-44C1-81B4-34628409F031.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 82
  • 2AD8A030-7057-48DD-9631-8E876C3AEC04.jpeg
    2AD8A030-7057-48DD-9631-8E876C3AEC04.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 69
  • FCF8A76E-AB0B-4673-93B5-F3D323896334.jpeg
    FCF8A76E-AB0B-4673-93B5-F3D323896334.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 58
Hey guys, I’m 53 yo, 6’ and 190lb. I’m On TRT, I have been taking 375 mg of cyclopropionate in two injections a week. Armidex is already in the vial -from the compound pharmacy- but about the 6th month my nipples were very sensitive, I mentioned it to my dr and he said it was normal. Nonetheless I developed gyno, very visible and embarrassing, would avoid shoulder press and other exercises at the gym. To make it short, I did some homework and got some raloxifene, my gyno is completely gone, very happy, my question is, what aromitiser can I add to my trt regimen? Is Letrozol ok? and if it is, how much and how often, got a prescription for it, Dr said to take a 2.5 tablet once a week, but at this point, I can’t rely on his advice. I included my blood work for you guys to have a look. Thank you for the help, your advice is invaluable!

Your estrogen values are TOO low and your kidneys are clearly impacted.

Your estrogen values are very low DO NOT add letrozole. It will kill your estrogen. And if you're using raloxifene, it would be like a SERM and shouldn't drop your estrogen so low.
My suggestion is that you have higher prolactin then you think, you need to do blood work on prolactin levels.

Further, your kidneys are a mess and will get worse, you need to add organ kidney liver support like n2guard asap, 7 caps daily.

For an AI on cycle I would NOT add one right now, wait until you actually get your estrogen back into range, pyramid down from ralox first.

You probably have prolactin gyno if your estrogen is that low. Think about it raloxifen wouldn't lower your total estradiol only selectively inhibit the estrogen receptor.

375mg a week? That seems crazy high for TRT. That might be the issue
it IS the issue

proper TRT should not require an AI. drop your trt dose to where it should be. 100-125mg a week. you won't need an AI and you won't get gyno

imagine the other issues you are getting that you don't know about. estrogen is fuel for cancers in the body. especially prostate cancer which will effect the majority of men in their lifetime

To prevent gyno you should use nolvadex and yohimflame. I used to use yohimburn until I got an allergy and switched to yohimflame topical.

Hey guys, still waiting for blood work results, I’m checking my prolactin’s level, test and estradiol, meanwhile I lowered my test shots to 250mg p/week, and completely stoped raloxifene and I’m not taking anything that may interfere with my estrogen level, One “thing” that is unusual for me now that my estrogen levels have “crashed”, is that I feel like I want to cry when I hear, read or watch certain ”things”, specially because Ive never been a “softy!”. I always thought that high levels of estrogen caused those type of symptoms and not low levels, anyways, that’s the only noticiable thing besides that i have constant boners throughout the day, which is not much of a problem for me. My gyno is under control and not visible and feel great about it, i really want to figure out what caused it in the first place, so I can have better control of my TRT protocol and maybe a cycle in the near future, once everything is under control. Thanks again for the advice

Hey guys, still waiting for blood work results, I’m checking my prolactin’s level, test and estradiol, meanwhile I lowered my test shots to 250mg p/week, and completely stoped raloxifene and I’m not taking anything that may interfere with my estrogen level, One “thing” that is unusual for me now that my estrogen levels have “crashed”, is that I feel like I want to cry when I hear, read or watch certain ”things”, specially because Ive never been a “softy!”. I always thought that high levels of estrogen caused those type of symptoms and not low levels, anyways, that’s the only noticiable thing besides that i have constant boners throughout the day, which is not much of a problem for me. My gyno is under control and not visible and feel great about it, i really want to figure out what caused it in the first place, so I can have better control of my TRT protocol and maybe a cycle in the near future, once everything is under control. Thanks again for the advice
If you have constant boners throughout the day, maybe it's not prolactin. Sounds like estrogen related.