puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Bad hgh from primetrope.com

shamnEE

Ordered hgh from primetrope and it is my first time using hgh. Wanted to get some fat loss and anti-aging benefits in feel like I was 25 again. Unfortunately using the source was a mistake. I have been using their product for 2 months and haven't seen any results. I ran blood work and turns out it's completely bunk. is there any legit product out there anymore?

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I would STRONGLY suggest you visit Domestic Supply moving forward. They are know for being the go to place for so many ! You have so many options of the top brands to choose from along with the best customer service and shipping speed!

Tootallslim

V.I.P.
Silver
New to the site but have been on other like sites for over a decade and I have used tons of sources. Some one messaged me about this post so I felt the need to say I have personally used Primetrope several times with bloods and it’s for sure 💯 legit. I am currently on 3IU a day and my levels are 385. I have several other people on this sources hgh as well and their labs also prove it’s legitimate. I have zero affiliation with them and don’t care if you use them or not but their products or gtg.

Attachments

• 93B3297C-94DE-4672-8255-51E1CF714F5D.jpeg
    93B3297C-94DE-4672-8255-51E1CF714F5D.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 0

Tootallslim

V.I.P.
Silver
Ordered hgh from primetrope and it is my first time using hgh. Wanted to get some fat loss and anti-aging benefits in feel like I was 25 again. Unfortunately using the source was a mistake. I have been using their product for 2 months and haven't seen any results. I ran blood work and turns out it's completely bunk. is there any legit product out there anymore?
Can you post your bloods? I’m on their hgh now and posted my labs below. I’m on 3IU a day and my IGF 1 came back at 385. And also did you contact them? They are always quick to respond to any messages I’ve sent them. If it was bunk (which I doubt) I’m sure they would replace jt.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
New to the site but have been on other like sites for over a decade and I have used tons of sources. Some one messaged me about this post so I felt the need to say I have personally used Primetrope several times with bloods and it’s for sure 💯 legit. I am currently on 3IU a day and my levels are 385. I have several other people on this sources hgh as well and their labs also prove it’s legitimate. I have zero affiliation with them and don’t care if you use them or not but their products or gtg.
Strange that you register and post that primetrope is good with your 1st post AND you make a claim that you're not affiliated with them. LOL do you think we are stupid? sounds like you are primetrope yourself.

On anabolex, you're making a mistake, you're better off being honest and saying you are the source and can help the member who was scammed by your company. Faking like you're a user just makes your company look like scammers.