Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper size needles

Dangelo

what are the proper size needles when you are running oil based steroids? I had a discussion with a friend of mine and he said that he uses smaller needles. He uses 1/2 in insulin needle and he says that it's okay if it doesn't get deep into the muscle as long as it gets in your body. I told him it was not safe and you should use a longer need. Who is right

what are the proper size needles when you are running oil based steroids? I had a discussion with a friend of mine and he said that he uses smaller needles. He uses 1/2 in insulin needle and he says that it's okay if it doesn't get deep into the muscle as long as it gets in your body. I told him it was not safe and you should use a longer need. Who is right
Dont use insulin needles to inject, you will get an infection.

use 25G 1inch or 23G 1.5inch

I use a 25g 1 inch for everything. I use a 22g to draw