Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Push50 -The Provider- Meditrope Log

So I have reduced my workouts to strictly cardio and minimal lifting. I have about 10 days of HGH and Winstrol left to run and we are going to see just how much more peeled I can get in 10 days.

I will be running the following pre-competition protocol over the next 10 days; except I will not be running any diuretics. Keep in mind that this is a 10 day protocol for fine tuning and will work quite well for you “IF” you are already in single digit body fat range.

The last 10 days of your prep are, in my opinion, the most critical. It is make it or break it time.
At this point you are dropping all injections and clen. You can continue to run your orals.

Start tapering your calories. About 10 calories/lbs per day. There isn’t any sense in dropping much further because at this point you are not going to lose any more fat. Even here, you may start burning some muscle for energy. The bulk of your calories here are going to need to come from proteins (not shakes) 1.5gm/lb, that’s going to be about 2/3’s of your total intake for the day. Stick to the proteins that you have been running, don’t try to change thing this late in the game. Change your carbs up and began reducing them. By day 5 or 4 you can drop them altogether since they retain fluids. Cut fats.

If you have the proper guidance and or experience, you can incorporate diuretics into the fold around 3 days out as well. Always look for potassium sparing diuretics and stay away from Lasix. ie.. Dyazide and Aldactone

Days 10 – 3 -SALT,SALT,SALT. Salt your food, and even consider a little salt in your water. This will promote the body to excrete salt and water follows salt. After day 3 drop the salt altogether. This means absolutely no shake, liquid egg whites, hot sauces and so forth.

Don’t change up your workouts but now is not the time to try and hit any PR’s either. The last thing you want now is an injury.

10 days out you want to also, you will want to increase your fluid intake to about ½ gallon more than you would usually take in. Always measure you water, don’t guess. Day 4 I cut my water intake to a quart or about 1 liter, 3 half of that. By day 2 I usually only do a swish and spit to reduce my fluids and continue this until after the competition. I have seen may guys rehydrate right after weighing in and then they lose a lot of their definition.

Make sure to get plenty of rest this is crucial at anytime but being at a major caloric deficit and dehydrating will take its toll. Even some cat naps where you can, will be beneficial.

My current macros are sitting about like this:
Carbs: - 6% -19 gms.
Fats – 23% - 35 gms.
Protein – 73% - 250 gms.

I will try to update every other day through this last 10 day. I will post another picture at the end of the 10 days and look forward to input and critique from each and every one of you.
Front 1.jpg
Side 1.jpg

So I have reduced my workouts to strictly cardio and minimal lifting. I have about 10 days of HGH and Winstrol left to run and we are going to see just how much more peeled I can get in 10 days.

I will be running the following pre-competition protocol over the next 10 days; except I will not be running any diuretics. Keep in mind that this is a 10 day protocol for fine tuning and will work quite well for you “IF” you are already in single digit body fat range.

The last 10 days of your prep are, in my opinion, the most critical. It is make it or break it time.
At this point you are dropping all injections and clen. You can continue to run your orals.

Start tapering your calories. About 10 calories/lbs per day. There isn’t any sense in dropping much further because at this point you are not going to lose any more fat. Even here, you may start burning some muscle for energy. The bulk of your calories here are going to need to come from proteins (not shakes) 1.5gm/lb, that’s going to be about 2/3’s of your total intake for the day. Stick to the proteins that you have been running, don’t try to change thing this late in the game. Change your carbs up and began reducing them. By day 5 or 4 you can drop them altogether since they retain fluids. Cut fats.

If you have the proper guidance and or experience, you can incorporate diuretics into the fold around 3 days out as well. Always look for potassium sparing diuretics and stay away from Lasix. ie.. Dyazide and Aldactone

Days 10 – 3 -SALT,SALT,SALT. Salt your food, and even consider a little salt in your water. This will promote the body to excrete salt and water follows salt. After day 3 drop the salt altogether. This means absolutely no shake, liquid egg whites, hot sauces and so forth.

Don’t change up your workouts but now is not the time to try and hit any PR’s either. The last thing you want now is an injury.

10 days out you want to also, you will want to increase your fluid intake to about ½ gallon more than you would usually take in. Always measure you water, don’t guess. Day 4 I cut my water intake to a quart or about 1 liter, 3 half of that. By day 2 I usually only do a swish and spit to reduce my fluids and continue this until after the competition. I have seen may guys rehydrate right after weighing in and then they lose a lot of their definition.

Make sure to get plenty of rest this is crucial at anytime but being at a major caloric deficit and dehydrating will take its toll. Even some cat naps where you can, will be beneficial.

My current macros are sitting about like this:
Carbs: - 6% -19 gms.
Fats – 23% - 35 gms.
Protein – 73% - 250 gms.

I will try to update every other day through this last 10 day. I will post another picture at the end of the 10 days and look forward to input and critique from each and every one of you.
View attachment 2755View attachment 2756
Growth is amazing !!!

you did it man!

Workouts are going as planned. Feeling a little sluggish due to low calories high workload at work but doable. I did go off diet yesterday. Worked a booth for an organization I’m a member of at the fair! It’s hard not to go for fair food. Didn’t get crazy but did shared a sofa, a fried Twinkie and fried Oreos with the wife. Back on diet today.
4118D592-2F30-4DE2-8208-45C3886F53EF.jpeg
611C6C69-D371-47C1-B88C-4E3A66EE228C.jpeg

Workouts are going as planned. Feeling a little sluggish due to low calories high workload at work but doable. I did go off diet yesterday. Worked a booth for an organization I’m a member of at the fair! It’s hard not to go for fair food. Didn’t get crazy but did shared a sofa, a fried Twinkie and fried Oreos with the wife. Back on diet today. View attachment 2771View attachment 2772
that's a heavy diet there but good to have a cheat meal

up for the pump again

The diet is on track and workouts are going good. Hitting cardio twice a day for 30-45 minutes and doing some lifting Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I have seen a noticeable reduction in energy levels with the reduced calories and lack of testosterone.

I am still currently salting my meals even if it is just salad with turkey/chicken or fish. I will be dropping all carbs tomorrow and continue using salt for an additional 2 days at which time I will be reducing water intake to 1 liter tomorrow and the next day to half a liter.

The diet is on track and workouts are going good. Hitting cardio twice a day for 30-45 minutes and doing some lifting Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I have seen a noticeable reduction in energy levels with the reduced calories and lack of testosterone.

I am still currently salting my meals even if it is just salad with turkey/chicken or fish. I will be dropping all carbs tomorrow and continue using salt for an additional 2 days at which time I will be reducing water intake to 1 liter tomorrow and the next day to half a liter.
Reduction in energy? but arent you on a cycle already?
whats your cycle like now?

Reduction in energy? but arent you on a cycle already?
whats your cycle like now?
Right now I am on my last 10 days of hgh and Winny. No test or any the law and my caloric intake is around 1500/day. Low energy. Have labs coming up so I am letting my levels get back to normal range. Which is very low on a good day.

Right now I am on my last 10 days of hgh and Winny. No test or any the law and my caloric intake is around 1500/day. Low energy. Have labs coming up so I am letting my levels get back to normal range. Which is very low on a good day.
If you go no testosterone you should add some HCG/HMG at least to boost natty test.

1500 calories what are you eating? very low cal there

If you go no testosterone you should add some HCG/HMG at least to boost natty test.

1500 calories what are you eating? very low cal there
My natty test only gets to about 125-150 without test. With the half life of most testosterone, Cyp and Ent, being about 8 days I dropped it because I am going to be running labs in a few weeks and need to see where my natural levels are. My test levels started dropping in early, in my mid 30's i would top out around 245-260

So I am on the last legs of this cycle. Reducing water/fluid intake today and cutting all sodium intake the best I can. I am not running any diuretics so the subcutaneous water reduction will not be as pronounced as it would if I did run them. four more days and this will be completed. I must say, the Meditrope has been great and the results speak for themselves. I will definitely try to run this again when I run a bulking cycle and may push up to 7Iu/day. Diet is mostly fish, shrimp and turkey with salad or vegetables. Still sitting around 1500- 1800 calories a day which is tough when eating meats that are so low in calories.

So I am on the last legs of this cycle. Reducing water/fluid intake today and cutting all sodium intake the best I can. I am not running any diuretics so the subcutaneous water reduction will not be as pronounced as it would if I did run them. four more days and this will be completed. I must say, the Meditrope has been great and the results speak for themselves. I will definitely try to run this again when I run a bulking cycle and may push up to 7Iu/day. Diet is mostly fish, shrimp and turkey with salad or vegetables. Still sitting around 1500- 1800 calories a day which is tough when eating meats that are so low in calories.
You going to to pics with your super lean look? you so low calorie and low sodium you'll be super ripped

This has been a good run. The HGH Meditrope Black tops from the Provider in conjunction with my other products, has in my opinion, yielded some awesome results. I highly recommend the Provider for all your HGH needs. This will end my current log and I will probably take a little time off to decide where I am going to go next. Still trying to sway the wife into agreeing to let me compete again. This run was strictly for me, to see if I still had what it takes to get to a competition ready state. I think I have shown myself that I am still capable enough to do it. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Here are my final pics.
Final 2.jpg
Final 4.jpg

I want to tank all of you for following this log and a gracious thank you to the Provider for giving me this opportunity.

This has been a good run. The HGH Meditrope Black tops from the Provider in conjunction with my other products, has in my opinion, yielded some awesome results. I highly recommend the Provider for all your HGH needs. This will end my current log and I will probably take a little time off to decide where I am going to go next. Still trying to sway the wife into agreeing to let me compete again. This run was strictly for me, to see if I still had what it takes to get to a competition ready state. I think I have shown myself that I am still capable enough to do it. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Here are my final pics.View attachment 2832View attachment 2833
Great before and After @Push50