Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running steroids without training

xlomem

what do you think about the videos online of guys saying that you don’t have to workout or eat good to get results from steroids? They seem to sight studies that show that people ran steroids and didn’t do anything and still improved their body composition.

if you can't train why use steroids? at least do the basics like 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 sit ups per day when you're on a cycle and if you can't train at all, think SARMS thats your friend.

LMFAO... you go ahead and do that, and then let us know how it turns out for you... we will wait for all the updates, pictures etc...

Well sir, I think that, like many other things you see out there, is just someone looking for attention and clicks. You will never get anywhere near what you could and should from steroid and PED use without training consistently and having your diet consistent as well

at the end of the day it is about training the muscles and the body. if this was true then pro athletes in all sports would just take steroids and sit on their ass eating cheetos all day. amazingly they practice and have training camps

what do you think about the videos online of guys saying that you don’t have to workout or eat good to get results from steroids? They seem to sight studies that show that people ran steroids and didn’t do anything and still improved their body composition.

Not true and somewhat true.

If you don't train and take steroids then you'll gain some musculature but nothing impressive. If you workout hard even without steroids you'll gain size and if you add Steroids on top then you'll look very impressive.

Yup, the classic 600 mg a week test study. Omg so sick of this one. We're the guys who gained with no training already underweight? We're they bricklayers? There's alot of factors my man

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A running and steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
W Running away from steroid sources Steroids and SARMS 24
G Running blood work on cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Running budget steroid and PED cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
V Running out of time for a cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
J Running 1500mgs of primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
L Running a mix Steroids and SARMS 24
Mobster Running a logs Steroids and SARMS 21
A Running a heavy sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 17
2 Running more than 1 sarm at 20? Steroids and SARMS 17
A running up my dosages high Steroids and SARMS 18
3 Running a simple stack of ostarine MK Steroids and SARMS 15
J running cycles and changes Steroids and SARMS 14
N boosting running times Steroids and SARMS 12
D Running test and deca Steroids and SARMS 15
A Running ostarine solo Steroids and SARMS 12
B running two cycles back to back Steroids and SARMS 14
D Running geneza testosterone, bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 11
0 Running rad140 as a preworkout Steroids and SARMS 14
M running GW solo Steroids and SARMS 12
J Running Blue Ox sarms insomnia Steroids and SARMS 12
S First cycle running more than one steroid Steroids and SARMS 11
I running a pct later Steroids and SARMS 7
B running bloods pre cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
K 3 day split routine and mixing in running Steroids and SARMS 6
D running clomid alone? Steroids and SARMS 9
C running HGH only 4-5X per week Steroids and SARMS 8
C fitting in running and weight training Steroids and SARMS 9
C running giving me shin splints Steroids and SARMS 7
Sarms4Sale SARMS.FORSALE Subscription Service Up and Running! Save 25% on your orders! Steroids and SARMS 11
R running tbol without test Steroids and SARMS 1
C using steroids while in a deficit Steroids and SARMS 21
G steroids that won’t cause anxiety for me Steroids and SARMS 19
D how to use GW with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 18
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20