Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scared to fast because of getting sick

paulwall

I am interested in trying fasting, there is a lot of good info out there on it and a few doctors friends of mine do it regularly. is there anything i should know about fasting and getting sick? my issue is that I suffer from chronic sinus infections and colds and I am scared that fasting will make me sick.

I am interested in trying fasting, there is a lot of good info out there on it and a few doctors friends of mine do it regularly. is there anything i should know about fasting and getting sick? my issue is that I suffer from chronic sinus infections and colds and I am scared that fasting will make me sick.

You will actually be less sick when fasting. Not a problem try the fasting go with 16/8 to start 16 hour fast and 8 hour refeed.

i would highly doubt that happening...

fasting longer than 3 days will recycle WBC and cause autophagy. if you don't believe me do it and then get bloodwork taken during the fast and then after. you will see it happen right in front of your eyes. it will BOOST immune system like never before. do a long fast 2-3X per year (atleast3-5 days) and do smaller fasts in between for general health.

it would be like having an army of 80 year olds then replacing them with 20 years olds. same concept.

If you want to fast then go for it. If you're worried then don't even though its not going to make you sick

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Ran yk11 and scared Steroids and SARMS 7
9 scared to inject low body fat Steroids and SARMS 8
V new to sarms and scared Steroids and SARMS 2
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
L napsgear fast service and support Steroids and SARMS 18
L Fast physique change sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
A Increasing my muscle mass fast Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Lee Priest : Podcast #32:The Fast and the Furriest Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: How Fast Do You Lose Fitness? Steroids and SARMS 13
V Very fast shipping times with geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
Vision Steroids Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Vision Oral Injects and Fast acting Test (test base) Game-Changing PWO's Steroids and SARMS 20
A Do sarms work fast? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org #429 Front-loading Equipoise and Testosterone Esters for growing muscle fast. Steroids and SARMS 11
C Do i need a multi vitamin on a fast? Steroids and SARMS 8
B eating fast food daily Steroids and SARMS 7
F coffee on a fast, what can I add? Steroids and SARMS 6
B over eating after a fast Steroids and SARMS 8
A when to stop a long fast Steroids and SARMS 8
S how to intermittent fast? Steroids and SARMS 9
S getting abs fast Steroids and SARMS 3
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Ask Me Anything Podcast #70 : How John Jewett Gained 20 lbs of Quality Muscle Without Getting Fat Steroids and SARMS 14
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #40 - Getting Big for Winter with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
M getting a tighter physique with sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
L Getting steroid fatigue Steroids and SARMS 21
Blake1987 Getting started Steroids and SARMS 28
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 - Getting Ripped in the Spring - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 – Getting Ripped in the Spring – Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 14
H Napsgear getting bigger Steroids and SARMS 16
B On my steroid cycle but not getting as much muscle Steroids and SARMS 19
F Getting a script for TRT Steroids and SARMS 17
H getting the physique I want with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
G Getting more breath with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Geneza Pharma podcast highlights, getting ripped Steroids and SARMS 16
F Getting shakes on trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 22
A Not getting stronger, time for sauce? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 473 Best Steroid Cycles for Bulking and Newbies on N00bs getting scammed Steroids and SARMS 16
H Getting muscle definition and sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
E getting sleeping issues on cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
Richardbrown Napsgear: AVOID GETTING SKINNY FAT, GET JACKED INSTEAD Steroids and SARMS 16
D Getting headaches on cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
D Getting bloods and sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
B getting tests at the doctor Steroids and SARMS 20
H Getting moonface from steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Getting oral steroid headaches Steroids and SARMS 21
B Steroids Getting back it, thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 27
H Getting tired on Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 20
J getting emotional on cycle Steroids and SARMS 14