Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Simon TRT Log

Diet is in log of this thread
I dont see your diet here

and I dont see your current diet, meal plans supposed to change day to day and what you eat is different foods and sizes.

Also training has to be different every 2 weeks if you want results, what are the training modifications you making?

@Simon This will be a interesting stack anavar and testosterone especially you're on TRT. We are waiting as a community for updates.
I only increased trt by 50mg/week from 150 to 200. 50mg makes a noticeable difference for me. I started 20/mg anavar this week and will bump to 40mg/week next week. Want to make sure my body doesn't have any adverse reaction as it is my first gear encounter aside from trt. More to come.

I dont see your diet here

and I dont see your current diet, meal plans supposed to change day to day and what you eat is different foods and sizes.

Also training has to be different every 2 weeks if you want results, what are the training modifications you making?
DIET LOG is the same 90% of the day Monday through Friday with dinner as the exception. Dinner always consists of a starch (typically rice, potatoes, pasta or sweet potatoes), vegetable and high quality protein, (local butcher or fish market) and serves as my lunch the next day. We bake and grill and sauté. We rarely fry. I have lowered my calories some as I am trying to lose a few pounds. I was 237 at the beginning of march and was 229 march 26
0530 - 1 cup of cereal and 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, (raising bran, cherries) something low sugar high carbs
0700 - breakfast sandwich or burrito from home and banana, (2 eggs, 2 bacon, biscuit/english muffin/tortilla)
0900 - 1 cup cottage cheese and fruit, (peaches/berries) something
1100 - salad from home, (typically spinach & mixed greens, 5oz chicken grilled/shredded, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese dressed with olive oil and balsmic
1230 - lunch is leftovers from night before less starchy carb more protein and veggies
1400 - cup of greek yogurt
1600 - typically 3 mandarins and apple and 3 hard boiled eggs
1800-2000 is dinner as listed above

Weekends is bigger hot breakfast, 4 eggs, some type of breakfast meat and biscuits/English muffins or tortillas. Lunch is typically leftovers from dinners. I typically make a shake between breakfast and lunch that consist of bananas, yogurt, protein powder, oatmilk and sometimes additional fruit. Dinners is more of the same as outlined in the week above and afternoon snacks are typically fruit, nuts, hard boiled eggs.

I have tried to increase my protein and it typically stops me up. I feel constipated and uncomfortable. This is also with added probiotics and food enzymes. On days where I strength train I drink a scoop of protein with 10 oz of unsweetened oatmilk following training

We do not eat fast food but do dine out 2 to 4 times a month. When we do it is sushi, mexican food or italian or a steakhouse. We stay away from processed food most of the time. We do go out for icecream on the weekends once, sometimes twice a week. I typically drink water but I am good for an original coke classic once or twice a week.

As far as my training, I increase my load on core lifts every week and volume adjusts slightly week to week. It is a 5/3/1 powelifting template for 2 days a week. My accessory lifts change every few weeks, ie incline dp press for incline barbell or bent over bb rows for cable rows and so on.

DIET LOG is the same 90% of the day Monday through Friday with dinner as the exception. Dinner always consists of a starch (typically rice, potatoes, pasta or sweet potatoes), vegetable and high quality protein, (local butcher or fish market) and serves as my lunch the next day. We bake and grill and sauté. We rarely fry. I have lowered my calories some as I am trying to lose a few pounds. I was 237 at the beginning of march and was 229 march 26
0530 - 1 cup of cereal and 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, (raising bran, cherries) something low sugar high carbs
0700 - breakfast sandwich or burrito from home and banana, (2 eggs, 2 bacon, biscuit/english muffin/tortilla)
0900 - 1 cup cottage cheese and fruit, (peaches/berries) something
1100 - salad from home, (typically spinach & mixed greens, 5oz chicken grilled/shredded, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese dressed with olive oil and balsmic
1230 - lunch is leftovers from night before less starchy carb more protein and veggies
1400 - cup of greek yogurt
1600 - typically 3 mandarins and apple and 3 hard boiled eggs
1800-2000 is dinner as listed above

Weekends is bigger hot breakfast, 4 eggs, some type of breakfast meat and biscuits/English muffins or tortillas. Lunch is typically leftovers from dinners. I typically make a shake between breakfast and lunch that consist of bananas, yogurt, protein powder, oatmilk and sometimes additional fruit. Dinners is more of the same as outlined in the week above and afternoon snacks are typically fruit, nuts, hard boiled eggs.

I have tried to increase my protein and it typically stops me up. I feel constipated and uncomfortable. This is also with added probiotics and food enzymes. On days where I strength train I drink a scoop of protein with 10 oz of unsweetened oatmilk following training

We do not eat fast food but do dine out 2 to 4 times a month. When we do it is sushi, mexican food or italian or a steakhouse. We stay away from processed food most of the time. We do go out for icecream on the weekends once, sometimes twice a week. I typically drink water but I am good for an original coke classic once or twice a week.

As far as my training, I increase my load on core lifts every week and volume adjusts slightly week to week. It is a 5/3/1 powelifting template for 2 days a week. My accessory lifts change every few weeks, ie incline dp press for incline barbell or bent over bb rows for cable rows and so on.
@Simon I see that now it would be great if you share your dinner with us daily as you eat it or after. It will give a more clear picture of protein and fat intake.

Right now, I see very high carbs and low protein. This diet needs higher protein, lower carbs and increased health fats like fish oil and olive oil.

@Simon I see that now it would be great if you share your dinner with us daily as you eat it or after. It will give a more clear picture of protein and fat intake.

Right now, I see very high carbs and low protein. This diet needs higher protein, lower carbs and increased health fats like fish oil and olive oil.
Tonight is pulled pork tacos on grilled corn tortillas. Jalapeños, Cilantro, white onion and questions Fresca amd Avocado. Marco's would be somewhere about 9 to 12 oz pork, 4 small tortillas. 16 to 24 oz Water

Tonight is pulled pork tacos on grilled corn tortillas. Jalapeños, Cilantro, white onion and questions Fresca amd Avocado. Marco's would be somewhere about 9 to 12 oz pork, 4 small tortillas. 16 to 24 oz Water

I've tried increasing protein and I get stopped up, even with enzymes and probiotics, anything exceeding 125g of protein doesn't do well with me. Do you have any suggestions?