Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Simon TRT Log

are we going to see the 25mgs anadrol updates? diet training?

respect for you coming back
lets get you to put up high detail we all waiting for you for so long bro

Ok, ok, my bad, point taken I will update more. My apologies to all. How often am I supposed to be updating, what is tradition here anyway?

I am considering an anavar/test cycle prior to anadrol/test to shed some fat, yet tbd. I started a new thread here;

I will post some before photos prior to whichever cycle I chose and get those up this weekend.

Here is the diet/training schedule as requested;

DIET LOG is the same 90% of the day Monday through Friday with dinner as the exception. Dinner always consists of a starch (typically rice, potatoes, pasta or sweet potatoes), vegetable and high quality protein, (local butcher or fish market) and serves as my lunch the next day. We bake and grill and sauté. We rarely fry. I have lowered my calories some as I am trying to lose a few pounds. I was 237 at the beginning of march and was 229 march 26

0530 - 1 cup of cereal and 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, (raising bran, cherries) something low sugar high carbs
0700 - breakfast sandwich or burrito from home and banana, (2 eggs, 2 bacon, biscuit/english muffin/tortilla)
0900 - 1 cup cottage cheese and fruit, (peaches/berries) something
1100 - salad from home, (typically spinach & mixed greens, 5oz chicken grilled/shredded, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese dressed with olive oil and balsmic
1230 - lunch is leftovers from night before less starchy carb more protein and veggies
1400 - cup of greek yogurt
1600 - typically 3 mandarins and apple and 3 hard boiled eggs
1800-2000 is dinner as listed above

Weekends is bigger hot breakfast, 4 eggs, some type of breakfast meat and biscuits/English muffins or tortillas. Lunch is typically leftovers from dinners. I typically make a shake between breakfast and lunch that consist of bananas, yogurt, protein powder, oatmilk and sometimes additional fruit. Dinners is more of the same as outlined in the week above and afternoon snacks are typically fruit, nuts, hard boiled eggs.

I have tried to increase my protein and it typically stops me up. I feel constipated and uncomfortable. This is also with added probiotics and food enzymes. On days where I strength train I drink a scoop of protein with 10 oz of unsweetened oatmilk following training

We do not eat fast food but do dine out 2 to 4 times a month. When we do it is sushi, mexican food or italian or a steakhouse. We stay away from processed food most of the time. We do go out for icecream on the weekends once, sometimes twice a week. I typically drink water but I am good for an original coke classic once or twice a week.

TRAINING LOG I get 4 to 5 miles of walking throughout the day 5 days a week. I run a powerlifting style program twice a week, (snippets below are just this week, numbers change and rep/set schemes change. its a 5/3/1 template), a bodybuilding set/rep day once a week for weakness and accessory training and jiu-jitsu twice a week as follows. Once my kids sports end and their summer break starts it typically allows me to add a 4th strength training day May through August.

MON
5/3/1
1680265846395.png

TUES Jiu-jitsu 60-90 minutes
WED rest day, my wife and I volunteer
THUR jiu-jitsu 60-90 minutes
FRI 5/3/1
1680266142361.png

SAT bodybuilding/accessory day right now chest and biceps
1680266319712.png

SUN rest day/family day. Typically throw a ball with my son or ride bikes, nothing strenuous but enough to raise heart rate, maybe zone 3 max.

SUPPLEMENTS all of my supplements are from biotest less prescriptions and multivitamin. I take hot rox daily as a thermogenic and to keep me awake on an early and long commute to work in the morning. I take biotest power drive prior to lifting and surge during. I take a daily multi vitamin mens 45+ and I do have high blood pressure, I currently take 3 different types of BP meds. I am looking to start N2Guard daiy regardless of cycle or stack because I understand it can help with BP so I will be monitoring that as well, especially considering the trt. All the other labs continue to come back within range. I also take a glucosamine and chondroitin for joints and magnesium.

I think this covers it all, let me know if i missed something. I look forward to feedback and suggestions on future posting. Time to get jacked and tan!

Ok, ok, my bad, point taken I will update more. My apologies to all. How often am I supposed to be updating, what is tradition here anyway?

I am considering an anavar/test cycle prior to anadrol/test to shed some fat, yet tbd. I started a new thread here;

I will post some before photos prior to whichever cycle I chose and get those up this weekend.

Here is the diet/training schedule as requested;

DIET LOG is the same 90% of the day Monday through Friday with dinner as the exception. Dinner always consists of a starch (typically rice, potatoes, pasta or sweet potatoes), vegetable and high quality protein, (local butcher or fish market) and serves as my lunch the next day. We bake and grill and sauté. We rarely fry. I have lowered my calories some as I am trying to lose a few pounds. I was 237 at the beginning of march and was 229 march 26

0530 - 1 cup of cereal and 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, (raising bran, cherries) something low sugar high carbs
0700 - breakfast sandwich or burrito from home and banana, (2 eggs, 2 bacon, biscuit/english muffin/tortilla)
0900 - 1 cup cottage cheese and fruit, (peaches/berries) something
1100 - salad from home, (typically spinach & mixed greens, 5oz chicken grilled/shredded, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese dressed with olive oil and balsmic
1230 - lunch is leftovers from night before less starchy carb more protein and veggies
1400 - cup of greek yogurt
1600 - typically 3 mandarins and apple and 3 hard boiled eggs
1800-2000 is dinner as listed above

Weekends is bigger hot breakfast, 4 eggs, some type of breakfast meat and biscuits/English muffins or tortillas. Lunch is typically leftovers from dinners. I typically make a shake between breakfast and lunch that consist of bananas, yogurt, protein powder, oatmilk and sometimes additional fruit. Dinners is more of the same as outlined in the week above and afternoon snacks are typically fruit, nuts, hard boiled eggs.

I have tried to increase my protein and it typically stops me up. I feel constipated and uncomfortable. This is also with added probiotics and food enzymes. On days where I strength train I drink a scoop of protein with 10 oz of unsweetened oatmilk following training

We do not eat fast food but do dine out 2 to 4 times a month. When we do it is sushi, mexican food or italian or a steakhouse. We stay away from processed food most of the time. We do go out for icecream on the weekends once, sometimes twice a week. I typically drink water but I am good for an original coke classic once or twice a week.

TRAINING LOG I get 4 to 5 miles of walking throughout the day 5 days a week. I run a powerlifting style program twice a week, (snippets below are just this week, numbers change and rep/set schemes change. its a 5/3/1 template), a bodybuilding set/rep day once a week for weakness and accessory training and jiu-jitsu twice a week as follows. Once my kids sports end and their summer break starts it typically allows me to add a 4th strength training day May through August.

MON
5/3/1
View attachment 4269
TUES Jiu-jitsu 60-90 minutes
WED rest day, my wife and I volunteer
THUR jiu-jitsu 60-90 minutes
FRI 5/3/1
View attachment 4270
SAT bodybuilding/accessory day right now chest and biceps
View attachment 4271
SUN rest day/family day. Typically throw a ball with my son or ride bikes, nothing strenuous but enough to raise heart rate, maybe zone 3 max.

SUPPLEMENTS all of my supplements are from biotest less prescriptions and multivitamin. I take hot rox daily as a thermogenic and to keep me awake on an early and long commute to work in the morning. I take biotest power drive prior to lifting and surge during. I take a daily multi vitamin mens 45+ and I do have high blood pressure, I currently take 3 different types of BP meds. I am looking to start N2Guard daiy regardless of cycle or stack because I understand it can help with BP so I will be monitoring that as well, especially considering the trt. All the other labs continue to come back within range. I also take a glucosamine and chondroitin for joints and magnesium.

I think this covers it all, let me know if i missed something. I look forward to feedback and suggestions on future posting. Time to get jacked and tan!
@Simon great update, but the images dont come up for all

can you repost this with text?

I answered your thread I suggest 50mgs anavar/day instead of anadrol, try that.

UPDATED TRAINING TEXT BELOW FOR THOSE WHO COULD NOT VIEW IMAGES

MONDAY TRAINING 5/3/1
Week 3 - 5/3/1s
WeightRepsWeightReps
03/27Squat Bench
2365 @ 75%2195 @ 75%
2683 @ 85%2493 @ 85%
3001+ @ 95%2801+ @ 95%
236FSL+ @ 75%219FSL+ @ 75%
370EST 1RM317EST 1RM
ASSISTANCE WORK74
TRICEPS4x2050
FACEPULL4x2050
HYPERS4x12BW
CRUNCHES4x15BW

FRIDAY TRAINING 5/3/1
03/31Deadlift Military
2845 @ 75%1355 @ 75%
3213 @ 85%1533 @ 85%
3601+ @ 95%1701+ @ 95%
284FSL+ @ 75%135FSL+ @ 75%
432EST 1RM198EST 1RM
ASSISTANCE WORK65
CLOSE GRIP ROWS4x12135
UPRIGHT ROWS4x10105
HYPERS3x12BW
AB ROLLS3x15BW

SATURDAY OR SUNDAY TRAINING ASSISTANCE/WEAKNESS WORK
INCLINE DB PRESS8010,10,6,6
INCLINE DB CURL3010,10,10,10
FLAT BENCH DB FLYES304x10
STANDING BB CURL754x10
INCLINE BB PRESS (WIDE)15510,10,10,10
STANDING HAMMER CURL354x15

@Simon great update, but the images dont come up for all

can you repost this with text?

I answered your thread I suggest 50mgs anavar/day instead of anadrol, try that.
reposted with text as requested. let me know if you have any questions or text makes sense. The numbers right of "assistance work" are the reps performed for the "1+" set then used to calculate 1RMs

Here are current before photos. I'm 43, 231 lbs @ 5'-11".

Today is day 1 of 20mg/day Anadrol, (10mg 2 x daily due to short half life).I ramped up test cyp from 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk as well. Also taking n2guard dosage as recommended.

BF measurements coming this week.

Attachments

• 20230402_080242.jpg
    20230402_080242.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230402_081315.jpg
    20230402_081315.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230402_080533.jpg
    20230402_080533.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 56
Here are current before photos. I'm 43, 231 lbs @ 5'-11".

Today is day 1 of 20mg/day Anadrol, (10mg 2 x daily due to short half life).I ramped up test cyp from 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk as well. Also taking n2guard dosage as recommended.

BF measurements coming this week.
@Simon you look good, very strong body and wide shoulders. If we work on your diet and training you can get full abs.

please post more diet info as you get it.