Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Start Your Own Online P H A R M A with MusclePay Today!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
I'm suprised with all the people in the thread saying they were going to sign up with musclepay - there havent been any updates.
Any musclepay updates?

I'm suprised with all the people in the thread saying they were going to sign up with musclepay - there havent been any updates.
Any musclepay updates?
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help. It's very easy to setup and really requires little maintenance. All the logistics are handled for you.

What to do if the product crystallizes?

We are very sorry that you had to face this problem, but we have a solution for it. Here is a step by step guide that will work if done correctly.

1. Buy yourself a small cauldron.
2. Place the vial in the ziplock bag. Be sure to bleed the air out of the Ziploc. (Please make sure it is sealed)
3. Fill the pot with water up to half.
4. Turn on the medium fire (do not let it boil).
5. Let it heat up for 5-10 minutes.
6. Place the Vial/Ziploc bag in hot water for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove vial from Ziploc bag. Examine the crystallization.
8. Swirl or shake the vial for 20-30 seconds.
9. If the solution requires additional heating, repeat the previous steps.
10. Please turn off the fire on the stove, leave the vial in the water and cool to room temperature.
11. At the moment it can be used.
12. At some point, crystallization may return, which is usually the case in most cases. The key is to reach a certain heating point to prevent crystallization. Also, make sure the vial is stored at the proper room temperature.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support service. Thank you for choosing us!

What to do if the product crystallizes?

We are very sorry that you had to face this problem, but we have a solution for it. Here is a step by step guide that will work if done correctly.

1. Buy yourself a small cauldron.
2. Place the vial in the ziplock bag. Be sure to bleed the air out of the Ziploc. (Please make sure it is sealed)
3. Fill the pot with water up to half.
4. Turn on the medium fire (do not let it boil).
6. Place the Vial/Ziploc bag in hot water for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove vial from Ziploc bag. Examine the crystallization.
8. Swirl or shake the vial for 20-30 seconds.
9. If the solution requires additional heating, repeat the previous steps.
10. Please turn off the fire on the stove, leave the vial in the water and cool to room temperature.
11. At the moment it can be used.
12. At some point, crystallization may return, which is usually the case in most cases. The key is to reach a certain heating point to prevent crystallization. Also, make sure the vial is stored at the proper room temperature.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support service. Thank you for choosing us!
Crystallization happens from time to time it's not a problem.

In case you were unable to cope with the crystallization of the product according to the first instruction, we offer you another way out. Here is a step-by-step guide that will work if done correctly.

1. Get yourself a small whipping pot.
2. Fit the bottle in a zippered bag. Be sure to let the air out of the zipper. (Please make sure it is sealed).
3. Fill the pot with the half of the water.
4. Reduce the flame to medium (Do not let it boil).
6. Place the bottle/zippered bag in hot water for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove the bubble from the zippered bag. Check the crystallization.
8. Turn of shake the bottle in water and cool to room temperature. It should be usable at the moment.
9. At some point, crystallization may be detected back, which seems to be a common phenomenon in most cases. The main point seems to be the acquisition of the set heating temperature to bring out the crystallization.
10. In addition, please make sure that the bottle is stored at the appropriate room temperature.

We deeply apologize to you for the inconvenience provided. Thank you for your understanding!

Musclepays site has been down all weekend.

As a result - if you have a store with them- your site is down as well.
There were no notices from musclepay giving us the heads up of the site being down, and no communication since its been down. - in my experience with musclepay- I wouldn't expect them to communicate an outage. (not great at communicating)

Anyone got any updates on this?

Musclepays site has been down all weekend.

As a result - if you have a store with them- your site is down as well.
There were no notices from musclepay giving us the heads up of the site being down, and no communication since its been down. - in my experience with musclepay- I wouldn't expect them to communicate an outage. (not great at communicating)

Anyone got any updates on this?
@testosterone jones did you contact them? any response?

Yeah... Im with you.

I started to write out this whole rant, and ehhh... I'm too old for that.

So, I'll give you the chilled out version -
I was asking around, not to see if my customers had all been scammed.

I wanted to know if there was a post somewhere, if anyone had been contacted, reassured that it was just a hosting issue.

Especially in an industry like ours - where every customer has been scammed, and is hypersensitive when it comes to getting scammed again - to not make a simple post..- is just throwing money away.

And to say something nice - musclepay's websites look great, and musclepay's backend dashboard is super. Yep. Musclepays got a GREAT Backend!

tumblr_lrs937NTcQ1r346l4o1_500.gif

Yeah... Im with you.

I wanted to know if there was a post somewhere, if anyone had been contacted, reassured that it was just a hosting issue.

Especially in an industry like ours - where every customer has been scammed, and is hypersensitive when it comes to getting scammed again - to not make a simple post..- is just throwing money away.

And to say something nice - musclepay's websites look great, and musclepay's backend dashboard is super. Yep. Musclepays got a GREAT Backend!

View attachment 4068
great you did this and fixed it

Yeah... Im with you.

View attachment 4068
Hey Mate! I apologize for the delayed reply! It's been a while since we have been active! You 10000% were not scammed. There was a massive server update and Musclepay was not warned. It was a major headache but was resolved within a day. All is back to normal. I apologize again!

Been a while! Time for an update!
UPDATED FAQ! What payment methods can your customers use?

Our Musclepay affiliate stores have access to the following payment methods for order processing:

Zelle
Western Union
Moneygram
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Tether (NEW!)
RIA

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Been a while! Time for an update!
UPDATED FAQ! What payment methods can your customers use?

Our Musclepay affiliate stores have access to the following payment methods for order processing:

Zelle
Western Union
Moneygram
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Tether (NEW!)
RIA

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Zelle and western union that's perfect payments @MPay Rep thanks

Paying with Zelle

This is a common FAQ we get from our affiliate's customers What is the reference number/alphanumeric number/confirmation number/payment ID?

After a Zelle transfer is completed, Zelle will provide you with a receipt with confirmation details. The confirmation number might be labeled as "confirmation number", "payment ID", "reference number", or "alphanumeric number". When prompted, this is the number Musclepay needs to process our affiliate's customer's payments.

Paying with Zelle

This is a common FAQ we get from our affiliate's customers What is the reference number/alphanumeric number/confirmation number/payment ID?

After a Zelle transfer is completed, Zelle will provide you with a receipt with confirmation details. The confirmation number might be labeled as "confirmation number", "payment ID", "reference number", or "alphanumeric number". When prompted, this is the number Musclepay needs to process our affiliate's customer's payments.
@MPay Rep I love that zelle option its perfect