Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Start Your Own Online P H A R M A with MusclePay Today!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
Addition to FAQ list: How do I know you are not shipping counterfeits?

One of, if not the, biggest upside to using Musclepay is our quality guarantee. How can we guarantee quality? Every customer order placed will ship from the brand directly. Because no one else is handling your package, you can be sure this package is real and fresh.

On top of that, we required testing from our brands on a regular basis. If any brands cannot perform, we will not carry them.
MusclePay is a sponsor so for sure you're not shipping counterfeits. I can see you guys carry the real deal.

One of, if not the, biggest upside to using Musclepay is our quality guarantee. How can we guarantee quality? Every customer order placed will ship from the brand directly. Because no one else is handling your package, you can be sure this package is real and fresh.

On top of that, we required testing from our brands on a regular basis. If any brands cannot perform, we will not carry them.
bro when you gonna hook me up with business

Good to know

is there any downpayment I would need to make? lets say I need a shop for about 20 people I know.

Not for me, but good luck with it
Not my cup of tea.
Appreciate your feedback! Would you care to elaborate? Your early feedback would be very helpful in Musclepay's development.
is there any downpayment I would need to make? lets say I need a shop for about 20 people I know.
Creating an account is free. There are two plans: Turnkey and Dropship-Only.

Dropship-Only loads our products into your existing store. A $500 initial deposit is required to fund your orders as capital. This is good faith money. Musclepay can't ship orders out and hope the product cost is taken care of. The deposit will cover product cost+shipping. Your 40% commission will roll into an account that you can withdraw at any time.

Turnkey creates a store for you and loads the products. No deposit is required here because customer payments go directly to Musclepay. Your commission is distributed once the order is shipped.
Curious if anyone has give this a shot yet. Looking forward to the feedback on how it is going.
Yes, numerous members have already started. I hope they share their results as well. For now, reviews seem to be anonymous, probably to avoid complications with their personal account on the forums.

Appreciate your feedback! Would you care to elaborate? Your early feedback would be very helpful in Musclepay's development.

Creating an account is free. There are two plans: Turnkey and Dropship-Only.

Dropship-Only loads our products into your existing store. A $500 initial deposit is required to fund your orders as capital. This is good faith money. Musclepay can't ship orders out and hope the product cost is taken care of. The deposit will cover product cost+shipping. Your 40% commission will roll into an account that you can withdraw at any time.

Turnkey creates a store for you and loads the products. No deposit is required here because customer payments go directly to Musclepay. Your commission is distributed once the order is shipped.

Yes, numerous members have already started. I hope they share their results as well. For now, reviews seem to be anonymous, probably to avoid complications with their personal account on the forums.
Good update, I like this turnkey idea for pharmacies.